PDA

View Full Version : ti recipient for S54 M upgrade

Alberto
06-17-2003, 06:33 AM
Hello ti Gang,

I'm starting an "M ti from Hell" Frankenstein project. I wrecked my S54 M Coupe a month ago, and have now retained the salvage through the insurance settlement. The motor, trans, front and rear suspensions are all fine. First mission in the project is to get the little ripper ti going down the road with minimal $$ outlay. I figure the best place to start would be with the cheapest ti I can find. I'm hoping someone is facing a motor, trans, diffy, etc. rebuild/replacement and would rather just sell their car. I plan on turning it into a track school monster and possibly a CCA racer over the years. I will pull the interior, weld in a cage, put in race seats and call it good.

So, I thought I'd ask you guys for assistance. If you now or hear of anyone wanting to get rid of their ti, especially if it's not running, please let me know.

I'll keep the board informed on the progress. As of now, I have the interior stripped off the M Coupe and some of the easy engine parts in boxes too. Some of the little golden nuggets retrieved this weekend were the steering wheel, instrument cluster, and aux gauges. I'm on my way.

Thanks,

Alberto