PDA

View Full Version : NORTH CAROLINA

hotmilk400
05-26-2009, 03:35 AM
I am planning a trip to NORTH CAROLINA with my friends. i found a nice place on the ocean in outer banks ( i guess its a little island?)

a few of the apartments were only $400 a week right now. any info on the island? or a better place to stay for about the same price? i will be down there june 10th - 16th with my friends..

haha, anyone know someone who has an empty apartment that needs to be filled for less, and is on the beach? =]

milehigh96caliti
05-27-2009, 07:18 AM
Oh I love the Outer Banks! We usually stayed in Nagshead, but we traveled back and forth between Corolla and Cape Hatteras! Make sure you drive down and see the lighthouses! The place is really cool! Make sure you go to Slammin' Sammy's! Are you old enough to drink? LOL oh and Tortuga's Lie...you need to get a Shark Attack! Their specialty!

OMG I wish I could go! I love that place...it's only drawback is no Starbucks...but I learned to make my own just for that reason. You are sooo lucky! :biggrin:

Kinda funny my ex-inlaws were from Wilkes-Barre, PA and that's where my ex went to college. His sister lived in DC which is why the family always went to OBX in September...the rent is half the money. But you're getting a good deal for sure...the Outer Banks are actually barrier reefs and it's quite a distance up and down when you get there. You will have a ton of fun...just watch out for A) HURRICANES and B) SHARKS. The ex's family has been evacuated for hurricanes once and sharks showed up there one year after we left...and it wasn't pretty. But you will have FUN!

Maverix
05-27-2009, 07:20 AM
it's only drawback is no Starbucks...but I learned to make my own just for that reason.

LOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!! :weee:

milehigh96caliti
05-27-2009, 07:23 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!

BRAT! :tongue: