PDA

View Full Version : Watkins Glen Track Weekend Invitaiton

Feffman
05-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Good Morning:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is hosting it’s first annual “Halloween Fright Fast” track weekend at Watkins Glen October 31 – November 1, 2009.All are welcome to join us for the on-track fun.

Visit our web site for details and/or registration (on line or mail-in registration) for any of our 2009 track events. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at The Glen!

Mark “Feff” Pfeffer

Feffman
07-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi All:

I've received a number of e-mails asking about pricing for MVP Track Time's (www.MVPTrackTime.com) events. The 2009 dates and entry fees are listed below and on our web site so there are no ”surprises”.

April 18-19: Putnam Park - SOLD OUT!

June 1: Autobahn Country Club - SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms - PERFECT WEEKEND

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen
$350-Weekend
$250-Single Day

November 21-22: Road Atlanta
$400-Weekend
$250-Single Day

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:
http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Please feel free to call or e-mail me if you need more information. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Feffman
07-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Got a call earlier this week from a potential attendee asking "How many run groups and how many sessions each day?". We run three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run groups with six, 20-minute run sessions scheduled for each run group per day.

Hope to see you at the track!

Feff
www.MVPTrackTime.com

Feffman
09-15-2009, 08:46 PM
We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) are fast approaching 1/2 full for our October 31 - November 1 Watkins Glen weekend. I hope to see you at The Glen.

Feff