PDA

View Full Version : Shops near Santa Monica

weshigh
10-05-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm living in Encino, but working in Santa Monica and looking for a place to take my TI for service. Any suggestions? I have been going to Bimmer Clinic in Reseda, but can't really make it very easily due to working in Santa Monica now. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Marv17
10-06-2009, 08:46 PM
you're talking about Southern California right? because your lcoation says Iowa, so it threw me off a bit.
well if you are referring to SoCal, there is a shop in Glendale call the The ///M Shop. it is near Eagle Rock and right outside of LA off the I-5 and 2.

weshigh
10-06-2009, 09:32 PM
I updated it. Moved from Iowa to LA about 1 year ago or so. Yeah, I'm looking for some place on the west side of LA close to Santa Monica.

Thanks.

Marv17
10-06-2009, 11:55 PM
ah okay. well only one i can think of that is good is The M shop. The guys there are very cool and helpful. Joe and John are the ones into the ti's and have worked on swap projects before. They helped me out on my issue when i went it. There is another one in Long Beach and another in Santa Ana. I know there is another one that one of the SoCalE36 guys used to work at but forgot whats it called.
what did you need done?

weshigh
10-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the info.

Nothing in particular. I just want to find someone reliable I can take it to for regular service items, oil changes, belts, brakes etc.. that is close to where I work so I can drop it off.