PDA

View Full Version : A Question of Propriety

RichieRich
11-24-2009, 09:28 PM
I had a six or seven page thread going concerning the bad business practices of a certain aftermarket parts dealer from South Carolina, which many members on this Forum read and agreed with and supported me in. How many of you think it's appropriate for a Forum Administrator from South Carolina to delete the thread almost in its entirety, when I am about to bring the South Carolina business owner's actions to the attention of the Attorney General of the State of South Carolina? This smells.

1996 328ti
11-24-2009, 10:16 PM
You know something?
That just doesn't fly around here.
Not with me anyway!

Will'sBimmer
11-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Smells fishy to me.

1996 328ti
11-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Why?
Because I am from South Carolina? Now.
If I was still living in Maryland, would it be different?
Because I said I would read the threads later?

cooljess76
11-24-2009, 10:25 PM
I've met Steven in person and I assure you he's not that type of person. The fact that he's from the same state as the vendor who ripped you off is merely a coincidence. If anything Steven will support you as he's always looking out for the best interest of the forum and it's members. From what I've gathered over the years, Steven does not like drama or any negativity on this site. I'm sure that's why the posts were deleted, which I'll add is very uncommon for him or any of the administrators or moderators to do.

Will'sBimmer
11-24-2009, 10:26 PM
I thought he was talking about another forum and another person. I am not talking about you steven.

1996 328ti
11-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm sure that's why the posts were deleted, which I'll add is very uncommon for him or any of the administrators or moderators to do.Soft delete. They are just not viewable ATM.
And I removed the 2nd thread at the request of the OP.

b.u.ti-ful
11-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh, yeah, those South Caroliners stick together.

I wouldn't mess with one or you will have all 4.5 million of them on your back.

They all know each other.

RichieRich
11-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah it was stupid of me to say those words. I apologize Steve. Really, this was inappropriate of me. Sorry. Please delete this thread.