PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Newbie here with a "new" ti tomorrow!

dominguezh
03-12-2004, 02:37 AM
Hello. I am in Austin, TX and I am picking up my black/black 98ti tomorrow. I bought it from a nice guy that loves the machine. First of all, I am 31 and owned a brand new ti back in 97. Kept that for a year before moving on to a 99 M3. Got rid of the M3 for a 740il which my wife is currently driving (and baby boy). So, now I am back with the awesome ti for the few times a month I am home (travel a lot for work). Glad to see there is an active group of ti owners out there. Here is what my car has. Please take note that I want to strip it from the current sound system that it has since I need the room in the trunk. Take a look and let me know if you are interested in anything. I will cut and paste from the ad for the car. I have dig pics of everything in case you need them. Let me know if you need anything from Austin.

Dinan Throttle Body, Dinan Cold Air intake, Dinan Computer Chip upgrade with Stage 1-3, Racing Dynamics Strut Bar, SuperSprint Exhaust, Sports short shifter, All done at Momentum BMW Body: Front Lip Spoiler by Racing Dynamics (Adjustable), Rear spoiler lip, Ac Schnitzer Springs, Sports Package, Heidfeld Rims 17'.
Kenwood Touchscreen 5.7 inch, (2) 4 inch headrest monitor, 2 JL Audio 10w3's pushed by PPI amp 2400x2 And a Rockford Fosgate 800x4. T.V tuner with antenna.
Issota Shift knob

Hector

grail
03-12-2004, 04:28 PM
goodluck and enjoy your ti!!!

J!m
03-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Glad to have you back in the ti croud!

schussey
03-12-2004, 11:11 PM
welcome! get some pics of that ti coming, sounds very nice.

96cali
03-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Wow- quality mods all the way- spounds awesome!! :D

I am confused though- are you wanting to part out just the sound/visual system or more?

dominguezh
03-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Yes, I need to get rid of the sound/video system. Very nice, but over kill for me. I would rather get the cash. Also, ... since I have problems with getting the car in the garage, I am forced to sell the springs. If you are insterested please let me know soon. I am looking for the stock SPORT springs that come with the Ti. These are AC Schnitzer springs. I could email pictures to anybody interested.

Is there any way I could post a couple of pics of the car on this board? Would like to share with the group the looks of the car.

Hector

schussey
03-15-2004, 11:37 PM
you can start a personal photo album...in the album section

dominguezh
03-16-2004, 05:32 AM
Just posted some pics. Let me know if somebody wants to swap springs. I have AC Schnitzer springs. Check out the pick. I want the car a bit higher. I assume the stock SPORT package has higher springs. I will trade for $100.00 including shipping. I need yours here first so I could have my mechanic swap them. Thanks!

mischief
03-16-2004, 09:28 PM
Hello. I am in Austin, TX and I am picking up my black/black 98ti tomorrow. I bought it from a nice guy that loves the machine. First of all, I am 31 and owned a brand new ti back in 97. Kept that for a year before moving on to a 99 M3. Got rid of the M3 for a 740il which my wife is currently driving (and baby boy). So, now I am back with the awesome ti for the few times a month I am home (travel a lot for work). Glad to see there is an active group of ti owners out there. Here is what my car has. Please take note that I want to strip it from the current sound system that it has since I need the room in the trunk. Take a look and let me know if you are interested in anything. I will cut and paste from the ad for the car. I have dig pics of everything in case you need them. Let me know if you need anything from Austin.

Dinan Throttle Body, Dinan Cold Air intake, Dinan Computer Chip upgrade with Stage 1-3, Racing Dynamics Strut Bar, SuperSprint Exhaust, Sports short shifter, All done at Momentum BMW Body: Front Lip Spoiler by Racing Dynamics (Adjustable), Rear spoiler lip, Ac Schnitzer Springs, Sports Package, Heidfeld Rims 17'.
Kenwood Touchscreen 5.7 inch, (2) 4 inch headrest monitor, 2 JL Audio 10w3's pushed by PPI amp 2400x2 And a Rockford Fosgate 800x4. T.V tuner with antenna.
Issota Shift knob

Hector
how much for Dinan Computer Chip upgrade with Stage 1-3, Racing Dynamics Strut Bar and Lip Spoiler by Racing Dynamics

price on each one pls
and have you ever seen this TI in TX there a link in my SING

dominguezh
03-16-2004, 09:43 PM
Only the springs and sound/video system are for sale. : )

Hector

mischief
03-16-2004, 10:46 PM
them how much for the sound vid systems price man give my prices

dominguezh
03-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Ok ... $450 for the head unit with TV Tuner and antennas. $300 for the headrests with the screens. I will put everything on Ebay as a package probably next week if I don't sell to anybody here. Thanks!

Hector