PDA

View Full Version : A new car

zboot
05-29-2010, 03:39 PM
As some of you may remember, my ti was totaled November last year. Since then I'd bought an AMC Eagle wagon, which I love though I'm currently replacing headgasket but later will be swapping in a low range transfer case.

Between school and other life events, I really haven't had much time to work too much on cars, on be here as much as I should to try and move some of the rest of the 328ti parts that still are taking up lots of space in my living room (luckily, none of my dates have complained. . . yet).

Anyway, I'd also picked up another car. I found it on autotrader. And promptly kept my mouth shut. Because I knew if I told anyone, it would be gone. It was on autotrader for at least 4 months. I know because I'd been watching it since a couple weeks after my ti was totaled waiting until I had the money. I'm not sure how I got that lucky (I got it at around 30% below market value). Maybe it was the BMW Gods way of equalizing all the work I'd put into the ti in the time I had it knowing that there was no way I'd recoup even half of that while parting it out.

I apologize for the bad pics. At some point, I will have another photoshoot. But here she is:

http://picasaweb.google.com/kamakula/mynewbaby

You guys are lucky. Even my parents right now don't know I have it. They were already giving my lip about buying the Eagle lol.

wolferj-RIP
05-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Z;

Congrats on the ///M !!! A manual sedan, that's rare as hen's teeth. Great color combo, too. A friend of mine has that exact color combo sedan as well, only it's not in as good a condition as yours!

Enjoy the power!

tiFreak
05-30-2010, 12:25 AM
sick, I love the Modena leather

b.u.ti-ful
05-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Caroovy.

Mike ti
05-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Wow great find! Love the colour theme!

amancuso
06-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Nice, for a minute I thought you picked up an ///M Coupe.

zboot
06-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Yeah, my planafter I got the ti was the first take care of all the mechanical issues and upgrades, then attempt to dye the seats to modena, starting first with the driver's since it was in the worst condition.

ovrsteer
06-04-2010, 01:00 AM
there's nothing like the real deal, congrats!

Jean H.318TI
06-04-2010, 03:11 AM
whats up with that trunk lol jk sick car dude