PDA

View Full Version : Finally a new ride

mmosquera89
07-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Well it's been a month since my accident occurred and I was without a car. After such a wait, I finally get my hands on a car that I can actually call mine. Unfortunately, it's not a BMW but it's better than having no car at all and I don't have to bother anyone to drive me places. So ladies and gents, I present to you this.
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/elvenezolano_34/100_0756.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/elvenezolano_34/100_0757.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/elvenezolano_34/100_0758.jpg

trikzta
07-22-2010, 04:24 AM
the sports edition of the avenger looks really nice.. all you need in it is a spoiler and some nicer wheels mayb tints and the car will look nice i mean nicer.. too bad you couldnt find a bmw

mmosquera89
07-22-2010, 04:35 AM
Why yes it does. Too bad that when I bought it they had 2 of these but only the base model. All I am gonna do with this bad boy is tints, rims and sound system, thats about it.

It wouldve been nice to have a BMW again, but I don't have enough money to put in for those costly repairs when I had the 318ti. Someday in the future I will be driving one again I can assure you. My love for BMWs has not died out.

Mr.Squeelerz
07-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Def find some better wheels. Even the ones from the sport model would look good. Is it a 4 banger or 6 shooter?

mmosquera89
07-22-2010, 07:28 AM
I agree, those rims are not so nice. This one's a four banger.

amancuso
07-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Really not a Chrysler products fan. BUT.... Good luck with the new ride! :biggrin:

mmosquera89
07-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks, it is what it is, had a good deal at Drivetime. They mostly had domestics, but I had to get something that I know I can afford monthly. I had first gotten a 2010 Honda Civic sedan, but the dealership said I wasn't qualified because of my salary.

tiFreak
07-23-2010, 01:20 AM
pretty cool looking cars I think, really nice color on it too, is it a stick?

xxxJohnBoyxxx
07-23-2010, 02:28 AM
Love the color:cool: Bet it's real nice to drive too. If your true love is a Bimmer you will get back into one down the road, no worries. Enjoy what you have now, what you really want will all come to you late. Don't wish your whole life away, lifes to short.

Take it from a old guy

John S

mmosquera89
07-23-2010, 09:53 AM
tiFreak: Unfortunately it's automatic. Wish it was stick though, feels awkward driving automatic again.

xxxJohnBoyxxx: I do love BMWs ever since I had the 318ti don't get me wrong, but I am not in love with it because with what I have learned in the accident, a human being's life is more important than just a damn car. If a car is totaled, it can be replaced, but human life can never be replaced. Someday I will go back to having one, so I am not rushing to get one again, only this time it's when I am settled into my career and I would make enough money to get myself a brand new BMW, but that is later on, right now I have school and work to worry about, and possibly joining the Coast Guard once I graduate from college.

And yes it is a very good drive. Got lots of power for only a 4 cylinder engine. Gas mileage sucks on the city, but that's a given for these types of cars. And it does feel good to have something with 4 doors, annoying as hell when you have more than 2 friends riding with you and you only have 2 doors.