PDA

View Full Version : need some body parts

LostCause
09-07-2010, 10:40 PM
well, left my car in a parking lot for a night, came back to it and someone has hit my car. wonderful. now i'm searching for some parts. I think i'm going to go with ddm bumper and mirrors, is the fender ti specific, or is it the one for the 4dr? anyone know a good place to get one? or any places to stay away from? i'm assuming the color code is in the door jam. i found the nose panel, and few misc things already. ahh this sucks. input is very welcome.

familytruckster
09-07-2010, 10:47 PM
The front fenders are sedan (4door)

dguzzardo22
09-08-2010, 01:58 AM
yep . i have 2 fenders with the bmw m3 grills ill sell really cheap .

hotmilk400
09-08-2010, 02:31 AM
what color do you have? i might be parting out a black ti, so if the paint matchs, it might be nice to grab stuff. but u have to wait, the car is a salvage, and i do not have the title yet (waiting on the seller to give it to me) its complicated......

LostCause
09-08-2010, 06:52 PM
car is black, i need a pass fender in mint shape, 97 so it has the newer marker lights. i could also use the "nose" where the grill goes in in black. lmk. trying to get all the parts next week.

hotmilk400
09-08-2010, 09:10 PM
the whole car is in mint shape, except the noise, the pass fender, and hood. how ironic is that? it was the right color, right year, and local. =/ . sorry man, i can not help you out. their was a junk yard around here that had a 97, but not sure the color. try this website www.car-part.com/