PDA

View Full Version : Ontario

bmw_pwr
10-19-2010, 02:42 PM
HELLO GUYSS.... im in hamilton, but live in mississauga.. so just wondering if there is a bmw's group that drive around here, so i can start getting use to 318s, im buying one verry soon.. any cons?
marcos

Canadian
01-02-2011, 12:25 AM
HELLO GUYSS.... im in hamilton, but live in mississauga.. so just wondering if there is a bmw's group that drive around here, so i can start getting use to 318s, im buying one verry soon.. any cons?
marcos

Just bought myself a 97 ti about a month ago and i'm lovin it. I'm over in ottawa if you ever pass through. Still looking for an ontario club though.

FredrickII
01-23-2011, 07:34 PM
count me in I'm in whitby.

bmwconnect
01-23-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm in Ottawa also and there is a bunch of us on maxbimmer ottawa section

Popeye
02-27-2011, 11:34 PM
BMW_PWR: Did you get a Ti yet? I've seen some on the local Kijiji. I am in Burlington and have owned one for around 5 years. PITA at the start to get it to settle down. however after all said and done, it is a sweet ride. Not the fastest ride off the mark, though good on gas.

Have not seen a club as such around here.

32styledTI
03-19-2011, 05:07 AM
Im in from Toronto area. How many guys from the area>?

Looking to meet some guys that have Ti also
It would be cool to shoot the **** about the car, Ive just got mine

Im really happy about having the bmw hatch, Whos out there?

Popeye
04-01-2011, 05:27 PM
I was very close to getting rid of it as i had so many issues with mine. few years have gone by and i seem to have got attached to it. I am now even thinking of dropping a 323 engine in it for some 'oooomph' as the 4 banger just does not cut it in situations.

32styledTI
04-02-2011, 03:14 AM
right on man, keep it! I think the chasis is perfect for a swap and having the power will really make it a dream to drive im sure.. I think im headed in the same direction

Right now im having some problems with my car as I just got it and I have a bunch of things to sort out but I know when I have it all sorted and few months go by its engine swap time..

Ive had plenty of cars i liked in the past but this time I think Im going to keep my car and make something of it!

It would be sweet to meet up sometime and talk cars im not very far from burlington at all.

2Ti
04-02-2011, 03:29 AM
I'm in Collingwood, a bit north of Toronto. Would be cool to meet up with fellow Ti owners...count me in if there's a meet up.

32styledTI
04-02-2011, 03:45 AM
yea we should try to round up as many people as we can and get together this summer sometime...

wess
04-14-2011, 11:01 AM
hi i"m in toronto as well, and hopefully getting my Ti this weekend.
can't wait. oh, and definitely count me in for a meet!

32styledTI
04-14-2011, 06:27 PM
where are you buying your car from this weekend??? welcome to the club man

wess
04-18-2011, 05:07 AM
thanks, I picked it up, but it was not as described, and i don't know why i was so dazed and just picked it up anyways, now i need to fix several things before i can even get it on the road. i did take a long drive to the mechanics shop and it feels solid despite the fact it obviously has the common rusts around wheel wells, etc
the thing need tires, brakes, etc