PDA

View Full Version : New recruit

carloselloconyc
08-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey guys/girls,
I have been a ti owner for like 5 years. I thought I was the man when I had one at 18yo. Im in the military and currently in Iraq, only until now I realize how much I miss driving and fixing up my ti. I love it to death. Thought about getitng an M3 but I realized that you guys are right. There are not that many tis out there. I already have invested so much money into my baby, I just cant let it go. Or do you guys think Ill look dorky at age 27 or so with a ti all hooked up.hehe I have 18 x 8 1/2 Ac schnitzer wheels, clear all around lights, H&R sport lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks. I should have put more into. But only until you are away from home you realize how precious and fun it was. When i get back Im getting a body kit all around, wing, and maybe M3 seats. Ill put a pic up of how it currently looks, it looks nice. talk to you guys/girls later

thanks

bimmerboi318
08-13-2004, 11:40 PM
welcome to the group! this is my absolute favorite site on the whole internet ;) it definately sounds like you have a nice looking ti and pics would be great. and i'd like to say THANKYOU for serving our country. im glad you're in the group. just remember your ti's waiting for you ;)

2ndBimmer
08-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Well come!

I got my Ti at 20.

Seems alot of other owners are considerably older too.

Good mix of ages and talents and knowledge here.

Give 'em hell, soldier. hehe :D

1996 328ti
08-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Seems alot of other owners are considerably older too. Hey! I resemble that remark. ;)

bimmerboi318
08-14-2004, 02:36 AM
haha trust me the "older" ti owners have the most to offer IMO. they just have that edge of experience that i havent got yet.

im 21 and have had my ti since i was 18 and have NEVER regretted buying it.