PDA

View Full Version : Front Auxiliary Fan Assembly Question

HogDude
04-02-2011, 01:14 PM
My son recently crashed my m50 95 ti and I almost have it fixed, but have run into a problem. Of course, all the front-end pieces were crushed and I worked a deal with my body guy that I would get all the parts. I have been able to acquire all the pieces except one and that is proving difficult. I need the Front Auxiliary Fan assembly that sits in front of the A/C condenser. I originally purchased one on ebay, but my body guy told me it would not fit, so I went to my Independent BMW mechanic and ordered one (pn 64-50-8-372-039). When I delivered it to my body guy, it is exactly the same part as the ebay fan, but it also does not fit. My body guy dug up the original crushed fan and confirmed they are 2 different parts. So does anyone know the correct part number for the A/C Auxiliary Cooling Fan that sits in front of the A/C condenser and is it still available?

HogDude
04-07-2011, 09:37 PM
My independent BMW shop was able to come up with the info. The correct part number for the Auxiliary Fan Assemby that sits in front of the A/C condensor is 64 50 8 364 093.