PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 318ti with 200 miles of NYC

Ragnorak
01-22-2012, 09:26 PM
Looking for a 318ti for a DD/parts mule. I don't really want to buy a pickup so this will do for me. Must be a ti for the hatch so I can easily get parts in and out. I want something with maintenance records, that is reliable, and isn't throwing codes left and right. If it is, I expect it to be priced accordingly. Color isn't a concern, neither is the interior. I'd prefer a 5-speed.

Let me know what you've got! I can even throw in some M3 parts in trade if you're interested, including engines, transmissions, diffs, Vaders, etc.

Be realistic with your pricing. I buy M3s often and I see people trying to price the ti's in the same range. I obviously won't go for that.

planksta
01-23-2012, 02:36 AM
Looking for a 318ti for a DD/parts mule. I don't really want to buy a pickup so this will do for me. Must be a ti for the hatch so I can easily get parts in and out. I want something with maintenance records, that is reliable, and isn't throwing codes left and right. If it is, I expect it to be priced accordingly. Color isn't a concern, neither is the interior. I'd prefer a 5-speed.

Let me know what you've got! I can even throw in some M3 parts in trade if you're interested, including engines, transmissions, diffs, Vaders, etc.

Be realistic with your pricing. I buy M3s often and I see people trying to price the ti's in the same range. I obviously won't go for that.
How much are you looking to spend?? because later down the road i may sell mine for another one

Ragnorak
01-23-2012, 03:22 AM
I don't have a budget, it just needs to be appropriately priced.

Del Rio
01-24-2012, 04:25 AM
I don't think i'm 200 miles from new york but I am selling my ti right now, it is automatic. But I have a 5 speed trans and some swap parts.

Ragnorak
01-24-2012, 05:09 AM
I'd rather not do yet another 5-speed swap, I appreciate the offer though.

1996 318ti NY
01-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Interested in one with an s50? I'm flexible on my price if you want to shoot me an offer maintenance beyond belief.

jarsdad1
01-26-2012, 10:57 PM
I have a 98 5spd I might consider selling. Having some problems with my leg, so the clutch is becoming a pain.

Car is in Philadelphia now.

Ragnorak
01-26-2012, 11:06 PM
I have a 98 5spd I might consider selling. Having some problems with my leg, so the clutch is becoming a pain.

Car is in Philadelphia now.

Please email me some more info at goldfinger.automotive@gmail.com

Interested in one with an s50? I'm flexible on my price if you want to shoot me an offer maintenance beyond belief.

Not really looking for a swap car, I have a bunch of M3s already.

M-System
02-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Did you recently part an Avus E36 M3? If so, we have met and you have seen my black 5 speed that I am considering selling. I work in Ramsey so we can meet for a look-see.

Ragnorak
02-13-2012, 01:35 AM
Did you recently part an Avus E36 M3? If so, we have met and you have seen my black 5 speed that I am considering selling. I work in Ramsey so we can meet for a look-see.

I didn't know you were selling man, your car is crazy clean. I just picked up an Alpine 318ti with a Cali-top today.

black98
02-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Congrats on getting a ti any pics

Ragnorak
02-13-2012, 05:18 AM
Maybe after a detailing, the car was pretty dirty and had been sitting for a while.