PDA

View Full Version : Vandelized Interior

Gregg
10-05-2004, 12:32 AM
Well my basic dilemma is this. The radio is gone, the bezel around the heat and ac control is gone. The glove box is gone.
This was my son’s car and had DVD’s in those places until it robbed. He gave to the car to because he is heart broken and can’t even look at it.
We have a great dealer in the area that will help but I know I can do a lot of this myself. Where is the best place to find and buy some of these components?
Oh ya it’s a 318T1 95 or 96 Coupe
Thanks

1996 328ti
10-05-2004, 12:38 AM
I suppose you can try a junk yard or find a dealer that gives 20% off real list.

tipsyaj
10-05-2004, 09:44 AM
If you need a stock radio, I've got one that I'll sell ya. I'd go for an aftermarket, the Blaupunkt Heidelberg is really good, really blends well with the interior, especially if it's black.

As for parts ... there's this magazine for car parts .. Locater Magazine ... check it out.

L84THSKY
10-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Funny you should recommend the Blaupunkt Heidelberg. I just took that radio out of my decomissioned VW Scirocco, and put it in my 318ti. If he needs a stock radio, I have the Cassette Radio that came out of the 1998 318ti.

If you need a stock radio, I've got one that I'll sell ya. I'd go for an aftermarket, the Blaupunkt Heidelberg is really good, really blends well with the interior, especially if it's black.

As for parts ... there's this magazine for car parts .. Locater Magazine ... check it out.

schussey
10-05-2004, 11:28 PM
sorry to hear that dude. I hate it when people mess with other peoples' cars. Mine just got keyed for the second time in 6months. Makes me so mad.

tipsyaj
10-10-2004, 05:07 AM
I just updaged my gallery, I put in a pic of the Blaupunkt headunit ... take a look at it, cuz if you decide to go aftermarket, it's a good deal, and for $10 on Ebay you can get a wireless remote for it as well ...

schussey
10-10-2004, 11:43 PM
what makes the blaupunkt headunit the best for the ti?