PDA

View Full Version : Any desert folk

mreroc
02-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Just curious if anyone is around in the Phx area. Maybe someone has good input for local parts. Seen 5 TIs here since I picked one up in August, 2 of them yesterday...white in the biltmore area and a purple someone sent me pic of of the east side I think; looked like it had the org sticker which is why I thought I'd post. Also, I jog by a silver every week downtown...another bike racker like myself. Saw a dude on the 51 a couple months ago and we both gave nods of acknowledgement, silver I believe. That's all.

qccabrio
03-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Hey mreroc, I just picked up a black one from Gilbert its not running it just cranks. Hopefully I will figure it out. LOL There is a guy in Phoenix named Tom he believe he is out of broadway and second street or ave, he usually gets TI's He has had 3 that I know of, A blue one that I took the trailing arms off of for my 91 cabrio, a black one and recently I white one he was parting out and he was selling the shell

mreroc
03-07-2012, 06:31 AM
Cool, thanks. That's not too far from me; on the way to south mountain. I'll take a look for his place; house or shop? Few things I'd like to pick up yet.