PDA

View Full Version : 318ti Turbo Project. Who Does ECU or piggyback tuning for BMW's in Canada?

Lucas
03-07-2012, 01:52 AM
As i now have two 318ti's i thought it appropriate to add some turbocharged glory to one of them just to see what these cars are made of. I have sourced and in fact purchased most of the parts, but have yet to find a canadian tuner who will look at doing engine management for me. The only option i have found is to desolder my ECU myself and ship it down south so that someone can guess what the settings should be with a __ turbo and a __ injector size...

THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY :( !!??

I hope someone knows something i don't.

Thanx in advance for your help

wolferj-RIP
03-07-2012, 04:18 AM
Lookup member bmwconnect. His name is Barrie and he operates Midnight Tuning, and is located in Canada, IIRC.

Good luck!

bmwconnect
03-07-2012, 05:15 AM
As i now have two 318ti's i thought it appropriate to add some turbocharged glory to one of them just to see what these cars are made of. I have sourced and in fact purchased most of the parts, but have yet to find a canadian tuner who will look at doing engine management for me. The only option i have found is to desolder my ECU myself and ship it down south so that someone can guess what the settings should be with a __ turbo and a __ injector size...

THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY :( !!??

I hope someone knows something i don't.

Thanx in advance for your help

Hi Lucas, I can help... contact me directly at midnight-tuning@rogers.com

I have tuned several turbo setup's for the M42 and M44 using the stock DME

cheers

Lucas
03-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Lookup member bmwconnect. His name is Barrie and he operates Midnight Tuning, and is located in Canada, IIRC.

Good luck!

Thanx a million, just the info i needed!