PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

BlackBMWs
04-03-2012, 05:08 AM
Great site! I frequent a few sites between the models I currently own and maintain.

As far as suggestions, I have one. I suscribe to instant notification for threads to my email address. Is it possible to include the text of the update when the notification is sent? that would make it easier to keep up. At this point, I'll likely turn notification off but the most important threads.

I find the inclusive text feature very conveinent. Anyway, it's still a great site. I pick up my second ti tomorrow. That's two ti's in less than a month. I must like them...

Cheers, Rich :cool:

cooljess76
04-03-2012, 05:50 AM
Hey Rich, I've had my notifications turned off for a while now in an attempt to keep my mailbox empty. I still receive notifications when I receive PM's though. From what I remember, the emails used to include the content of the posts when people posted new comments in a thread you're subscribed to. However, Steven may have changed it when he upgraded the site. I know he disabled the content from PM's in the notifications because too many people were accidentally replying to the email(which goes straight to his inbox instead of the person who sent you the PM).

BlackBMWs
04-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Hey Jess, thanks for your insight! It would be rough handling all the misrouted emails. I'll be a
Bit more selective on what I subscribe to and just treat the notification as an alert for items I want to specifically monitor.