PDA

View Full Version : WTB m42 '95 power steering pump

mohaughn
04-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Need a powersteering pump for a later model year 1995 318. This is the pump for the flat serpentine belt, not the v-belt pulley. Would prefer something that is remanufactured with limited miles on it since reman. Pulley condition does not matter as I have an alloy pulley for it.

I'm kind of not sure of part number as some places list the part the same for manual and automatic, but realoem lists a different part based on manual or auto. I also see different places listing different part numbers for different years and whether m42 or m44. I believe this is the right part number, if anybody can confirm or knows which pumps are interchangeable, I would appreciate it. 32-41-1-141-681

I'll have to go find the tag on the one in the car to make absolutely sure.

If nobody has one available, does anybody have any experience with the remanufactured units? Are they all rebuilt by the same place, any difference in quality in the reman process? I would be looking to stay strictly with the OE luk pump.

familytruckster
05-08-2012, 11:50 PM
I have one from a 10/1995 build auto car. Original one, not reman though. Make me an offer.

I can check the PN on it too.

mohaughn
05-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Yeah, let me know the part number. I've not been able to find out what the difference in the auto/man would be. user name @hotmail.com if you want to send me any pictures so I can compare to what mine looks like.

mohaughn
05-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Looks like 32411141681 is an updated part number for both auto and manual cars. Found at least one place that references that as the current part number, and realoem lists it for both, but has to be a 95.

familytruckster
05-18-2012, 11:05 PM
The tag on the one I have has the LUK number as LF65A