PDA

View Full Version : FS: Wrecked 98 328i Donor Car

Coop540iT
05-03-2012, 02:25 PM
A close friend has a 1998 328i automatic with 93k for sale. He had it for about 2 weeks before the car was totaled. He is the second owner & says he has all the service records. He wants it gone and says the firts $1000 takes the whole car. He plans to list it on Craigslist etc. this weekend. The car is located in Averil Park, NY. I seriously considered taking it myself, but after careful consideration have decided against taking on the project. If you are interested send me a PM and I can send you his contact information.

rochey6957
05-05-2012, 09:31 PM
i would be interested around summer time if he still has it. im looking for a car to part out over the summer. just tell him ti keep me in mind. name's derek. rochey6957@yahoo.com if you guys need to get a hold of me

Coop540iT
05-07-2012, 02:33 AM
i would be interested around summer time if he still has it. im looking for a car to part out over the summer. just tell him ti keep me in mind. name's derek. rochey6957@yahoo.com if you guys need to get a hold of me

Hi Derek, I'll pass the info along, but he wants to move it ASAP, I'm not sure he is willing to wait.