PDA

View Full Version : Blue sport on capitol hill in senate parking.

familytruckster
06-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Saw a banged up blue sport over on cap hill tonight, busted fogs, dented fenders, missing trim behind drivers door. MD tags.

jca
06-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Junior senate staffer, maybe, who is too harried to take care of his car.

familytruckster
06-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Looks better than mine... I have a 6 figure job. :blahblah:

I didn't actually see if it did have a senate parking pass.

zoner
06-01-2012, 07:51 PM
With all due respect to the MD folks on this forum- in all of my travels around this country, I can honestly say that MD drivers, as a whole, are some of the worst I've shared a road with. When I'm tooling around the DC metro area (which I do quite often), it seems like about 95% of the cars I see doing stupid/dangerous/discourteous things have MD plates. Maybe it's a little different outside of the beltway...?

spidertri
06-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Beltway is its own little ridiculous world.

familytruckster
06-01-2012, 10:49 PM
With all due respect to the MD folks on this forum- in all of my travels around this country, I can honestly say that MD drivers, as a whole, are some of the worst I've shared a road with. When I'm tooling around the DC metro area (which I do quite often), it seems like about 95% of the cars I see doing stupid/dangerous/discourteous things have MD plates. Maybe it's a little different outside of the beltway...?

PA drivers in MD are worse, DC drivers are even worse. It's insane. I hate my commute. I swear 95% of the people in the area are truly retarded. People get tired of sitting in construction traffic and just pull right into the construction area and take off, driving over cones and whatever. Bunch of self centered friggin assholes. I watched 30 cars do that last night. Took me an hour to go 6 miles...To get to the DC line.

I'm courteous, use directionals, and don't understand why others can't be the same.

jca
06-02-2012, 03:56 AM
PA drivers in MD are worse, DC drivers are even worse. It's insane. I hate my commute. I swear 95% of the people in the area are truly retarded. People get tired of sitting in construction traffic and just pull right into the construction area and take off, driving over cones and whatever. Bunch of self centered friggin assholes. I watched 30 cars do that last night. Took me an hour to go 6 miles...To get to the DC line.

I'm courteous, use directionals, and don't understand why others can't be the same.

It's the age we live in, I'm afraid.

zoner
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM

...as I was saying:

Aggro drivers (http://dcist.com/2012/06/maryland_suburbs_want_to_aggro_driv.php)

:tongue: