PDA

View Full Version : Misc parts PA - Body Parts - Catalytic Converter - Door, Hatch - Local Pickup

hotmilk400
06-01-2012, 05:35 AM
I have some parts left.

Unfortunately, all items are pick up only. They are located near Hamburg and Reading. Zip Code is 19559. right off of 78 highway.

Car is a late 97 318ti, 100k miles and Black.

Catalytic Converter - $300, comes with the O2 sensors and works perfectly. looks great.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/2012-05-26-158.jpg

Rear Bumper - Black, perfect shape, no damage or fading. $100.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/2012-05-26-160.jpg

Rear Bumper (2nd one) - Black, minor fading and damage but looks great. might be missing some trim, but i should have it all. $50 (NO PICTURE)

Rear Hatch - Entire unit + spoiler. The actual hatch looks to be in great or perfect shape, but the spoiler looks damaged and sun faded. you could remove it or re-paint it and make it look great. i will not remove the spoiler, they are sold together. comes with the rear window - lights- locks and rear wiper motor. $250

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/2012-05-26-162.jpg

Driver Side Door I have two of them actually. your pick. Both are in perfect shape, come with the locks and the window + motors. The motor alone sells for $90+ on ebay. i can remove it, but then you will have to install one (and that is a huge hassle) if yours works, you can sell yours on ebay and make that money back. ALSO comes with the MIRROR. i an basically giving you everything, selling the stuff you do not need should pay for the entire door. $200 OBO.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/2012-05-26-163.jpg

17 Inch BMW Rims with newer tires. $650 - rims are in good to great shape. not bent, maybe a few dents or scratches. From a 2002 325xi. Most sets were selling for $800 without tires, you can grab them with tires for $650

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/New%20parts%20car%209%2023%2011/09232011136.jpg

Rear windows (the side ones) two sets available. one with tint, one without. not sure of the tint level. comes with the rubber and hardware. Best offer.

Airbags, both the passenger and driver side. the driver side is the standard black steering wheel. perfect shape. i also have the sensors (the one under the rear seats)

Black Sunroof, Complete. motor/both panels/ and screws are included. basically everything you need. no leaks and motor was never removed so they line up perfectly. no problems. inside panel is clean but a little dirty. the outside is perfect black shape. Was looking for $250, but ]i will consider every offer[/I].

---

I CAN SHIP THIS:

REAR brakes + caliper + rotors.

Brakes are almost new, calipers have low miles and work. i even have BRAND NEW ROTORS. paid $100 for the rotors. break them up or take it all. pay only actual shipping cost or pick them up. looking for $200 for everything or buy want you want to get.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/2012-05-21-152.jpg

Headliners. I have 3 of them right now. all sagging materiel. if you are interested in the cut out for a 97, 98 ti headliner, no material, sunroof holes, let me know. right now they are best offer and pick up only

Steering wheel column. ignition to the steering rack. all parts needed. includes 2 keys! RF ews receiver, ignition. i have a standard black steering wheel available if needed, but it has a lot of sun damage on the top. still looks okay, but not get. you could get a skin for it pretty easy. Looking for $150 since it has a full working ignition and 2 keys.

--

If you wanna cut up the rear quarter panels, need a gas tank, rear sub frame, steering rack, control arms or any other parts, you are welcome to come grab them. they are still on the car, i can help you remove them. thanks for looking,

Rami93
06-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Do you have the traction bar mounts and back suspension?

hotmilk400
06-03-2012, 06:14 PM
yeah, i did not remove it yet. i will PM you..

NVM, you cant take PM's yet. yeah, they are not removed, so you will need to remove them. i can help, but i never removed it before.

hitchhike79
06-16-2012, 06:41 AM
If you would consider shipping the cat let me know. I need one.
Thanks
Tom

Breticus
06-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Let me know if you'd consider shipping the rear bumper. If you would rather ship the slightly damaged one could you post some pictures? I will be painting it anyway.

hotmilk400
06-18-2012, 12:58 PM
okay, i will let both of you know. maybe after July first. i will have some more free time then. i just hate shipping this stuff because shipping is always expensive for the buyer and i hate packing it.

rochey6957
06-20-2012, 05:35 PM
was the car a manual? i need the shift boot and a a knob

B-moreBimmer318ti
06-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Hey man, I am seriously interested in the passenger side door if you actually have one ( you said you had 2..) I have a black 96 ti with a dent in the passenger door and would take this off your hands- no prob. Also Im looking for 2 door panels for the inside- would you sell the panel from the drivers side or both sides? let me know. I can pickup

hotmilk400
06-21-2012, 02:20 PM
rochey6957, it was an automatic.
B-MoreBimmer, I only have two driver side doors, no passenger side doors. for some reason, passenger side doors sell right away, but driver side doors never sell easy.

B-moreBimmer318ti
06-21-2012, 02:54 PM
rochey6957, it was an automatic.
B-MoreBimmer, I only have two driver side doors, no passenger side doors. for some reason, passenger side doors sell right away, but driver side doors never sell easy.

ahh..thats a bummer. Well would you be willing to part with 1 of the drivers side door panel? If so, what kind of condition are they in? I'm also interested in the catalytic converter-if its not spoken for..I would come pick up since Im in MD

hitchhike79
06-22-2012, 04:43 AM
okay, i will let both of you know. maybe after July first. i will have some more free time then. i just hate shipping this stuff because shipping is always expensive for the buyer and i hate packing it.

Let me know the cost and i would gladly split the shipping cost with you.
Thanks
Tom

PHL
09-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Are the rotors still available? If so, what brand? In Philadelphia so I may be able to pick up.

ssprint
10-05-2012, 09:56 PM
do you still have door panels and climate unit control assy?