PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a Mosselman's turbo setup?

needle332rur
10-25-2004, 06:08 PM
-If anyone has a mosselman turbo set up i was wondering if you could explain what the turbo manifold looks like, where the turbo sits (front or the back of the manifold). I believe that the kit comes with a t25 please correct me if im wrong.

-It just doesn't look like i have to much room to work with.

Thanks Nate

KIRASIR
10-25-2004, 06:31 PM
http://havephun.com/318ti/pictures/_turbo/DSCF0035.JPG

Back, towards the rear of the car. The turbocharger is a T-25.

SL

-If anyone has a mosselman turbo set up i was wondering if you could explain what the turbo manifold looks like, where the turbo sits (front or the back of the manifold). I believe that the kit comes with a t25 please correct me if im wrong.

-It just doesn't look like i have to much room to work with.

Thanks Nate

ZeroG
11-22-2004, 06:31 AM
http://havephun.com/318ti/pictures/_turbo/DSCF0035.JPG

Back, towards the rear of the car. The turbocharger is a T-25.

SL

There area couple guys with the kit on Bimmer Forums.

-Chad

schussey
11-22-2004, 11:03 PM
how much does that kit run for?

318.g25
01-16-2005, 06:59 PM
i have one for sale (1800.00 with pressure regulato rand blow off valve

AzzKickr
01-30-2005, 06:58 PM
i have one for sale (1800.00 with pressure regulato rand blow off valve

Can you give me some pics of the kit installed, I'm having dificulties installing mine...
Also, could you pleeeeaase tell me how to install a BOV ? Or show me pics of yours ?

And last but not least; are you interested in an oilpan-swap ? My original for your modified one ?

318.g25
02-01-2005, 01:49 PM
unfortunatly i just removed the kit this weekend but will be glad to talk to you about the install. i still have all the plumbing together so i'll take a picture of it and send it to you .

AzzKickr
02-01-2005, 06:43 PM
unfortunatly i just removed the kit this weekend but will be glad to talk to you about the install. i still have all the plumbing together so i'll take a picture of it and send it to you .

That would be great. I'm a bit confused about the exhaust... Where and how ? I've been told not to weld the exhaust, but let it "slide" in and out of eachother to avoid damages to the turbo and manifold with a lowered car. Also, like I said, I would like to install a blow off valve so your pics could sure help me !!