PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!!! DASC PULLEY

Artem
07-29-2012, 07:33 AM
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of putting a DASC in my 1998 318TI, but I ran into some serious issues, some of which I solved by machining new mounting bracket and PRV valve adapter, and getting the pink top injectors for the smaller injector hole diameter, but now I ran into a biggie, a serious biggie.

My kit that I got is for 1992-1994 318 M42 engines which was sort of a source of all the issues that I had on there... But now I find out that I need the following:

2.5" Pulley and a plate, which i'm sure noone would give up, however I want the OEM pulley that goes on the supercharger itself, mine is meant to be used on the older M42 engines and thus uses an older 4-rib belt, and is completely misaligned.

The newer is a 5-rib I believe, and is a bit more recessed into the supercharger.

So those of you who have upgraded the pulley - can I pleeeease PLEEEEAAASE have your old pulley????

I need it bad, like real bad....

THANKS GUYS!!!!

zoner
07-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Will this help?

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36748

Artem
07-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Thank you zoner! :-) sent him an email, now to get the 2.5 idler pulley thing

Monolith
07-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Idler pulleys:
http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36578

Artem
07-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks guys!!!

Waiting for a response from ZeroG and getting minor things straightened out here... Luckily hes close by and I might get the parts pretty soon!

Does anyone know what the maximum pressure that the sotck ECU can handle? I know ZeroGs pulleys will result in about 9 PSI MIN, and I heard that the stock ECU can handle up to 8PSI, just wanted to make sure it will work...

I love this board!!! :)

Artem
07-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Hey guys, I would prefer to finish Friday, I need the following pieces for my kit:

IRV valve bypass;
Front idler pulley plate with a pulley (2.5");
Supercharger pulley (standard or ~3.6");
Belt (I can buy that one separately);
Fuel lines, high pressure, if anyone has extras, I want to buy a bunch somewhere anyway;
Fuel pump

If you have any of these parts, pulleys are the most important - please call me at 617 five 0 one - 6 three four five

I am in nor cal, bay area, really want to finish soon, so please, if anyone has any of this, let me know how much you want for it and I will PayPal you ASAP. Thank you guys!!!

Haven't heard back from anyone yet, getting a bit desperate...