PDA

View Full Version : How to get your car engine perfact for a long time

goodnok
10-18-2012, 02:31 PM
follow some advices to make your car perfact for a long time, always run your car on normal speed, never try to run your car on the top speed that it have, never load it more than 240kg, change your engine oil in time
review here to make your car engine perfact for a long time

3.2TI
10-18-2012, 02:34 PM
WOW, this guy is a genius.. I guess the 5K rpm's or red-line's have killed all the ti's long ago. I will start driving in reverse to see if I can fix my millage.

Biolite
10-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Couple more to add that people may miss:
- Keep air in your tires
- Fill the gas tank with unleaded fuel when it gets near empty

... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Is this thread serious? If so, why is it under Leather/Vinyl Care?

zoner
10-18-2012, 07:27 PM
C'mon guys- lighten up. If this member really is from Pakistan, I'm sure there are some language/culture/custom issues in play here and while the original post may seem obvious for those of us who have been around cars for awhile, I'm sure the OP's intent was sincere and merely trying to be helpful. :)

jca
10-19-2012, 01:49 AM
I second what Zoner says. Welcome to the site, goodnok. Can you post any pictures of your ti? John

cooljess76
10-19-2012, 04:36 AM
Read his other posts, the guys either a troll or a spammer. I just googled "goodnok pakistan" and low and behold he also joined an Acura forum and a Chevy truck forum on the same day.

zoner
10-19-2012, 04:45 AM
Read his other posts, the guys either a troll or a spammer. I just googled "goodnok pakistan" and low and behold he also joined an Acura forum and a Chevy truck forum on the same day.

If that's the case, then I stand corrected- probably spam. Good sleuthing, Jess.

cooljess76
10-19-2012, 04:47 AM
Just an FYI, when you guys see something like this in the future, the best thing to do is click on the red triangle with an exclamation point on the bottom left corner of the text block under the person's avatar and user information. This will alert Steven or one of the mods and they'll promptly handle it.

wolferj-RIP
10-19-2012, 05:28 AM
Just an FYI, when you guys see something like this in the future, the best thing to do is click on the red triangle with an exclamation point on the bottom left corner of the text block under the person's avatar and user information. This will alert Steven or one of the mods and they'll promptly handle it. *reported

*reported for being mean and the forum jerk! :wink:

lazoh
10-19-2012, 06:29 AM
What to do?? Got the reports but his posts seem legit and language is definately a barrier....

wolferj-RIP
10-19-2012, 06:37 AM
Make all his posts subject to validation/verification prior to publishing?

lazoh
10-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Make all his posts subject to validation/verification prior to publishing?

Steve will need to help with that, I don't know if I have the capabilities to do that.

1996 328ti
10-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Make all his posts subject to validation/verification prior to publishing?Exactly.

cooljess76
10-19-2012, 11:55 PM
*reported for being mean and the forum jerk! :wink:

:biggrin: