PDA

View Full Version : Open lapping day @ HPR on 11/17/2012

fast_frizz
11-06-2012, 03:30 AM
If the weather is good, I'll be out at HPR in a few weeks - in case anyone else is interested.

wolferj-RIP
11-06-2012, 07:34 AM
Have a great time. I'm going to Infineon that day for open track.

fast_frizz
11-17-2012, 02:47 AM
Track day is on for tomorrow - also see Bimmerforums RM section for details.

teetime4one
11-17-2012, 06:10 AM
I was going to head out there...I've just got too much going on tomorrow. Have fun tho!

fast_frizz
11-24-2012, 03:49 PM
I was going to head out there...I've just got too much going on tomorrow. Have fun tho!

I might go back out tomorrow - had a blast last weekend. If you do come out to drive, make sure you have enough brake-pads, and fresh fluid (at least replaced this year) You're welcome to catch a ride with me if you see me out there.

teetime4one
11-24-2012, 04:39 PM
My co-worker is a part-time employee out at the track. He said you were one heck of a driver. I wish I could head out there again, but I've been in full blown money saving mode the past 6 weeks. Next spring I will join you for sure.

fast_frizz
11-25-2012, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the compliment! If you end up wanting to kill some time, I will be out, and don't mind passengers in the car. Would be fun to get a few other ti's out there. I've been reading a bit about the "CompactCup" in Europe/UK. Looks like a heck of a lot of fun. Look it up on youtube...

elchicano
11-25-2012, 06:51 AM
I would be interested in checking this out.

fast_frizz
11-29-2012, 03:47 AM
I would be interested in checking this out.

I may try to go out one, maybe two more times this year. It is (finally) starting to get cold, which makes for unpleasant days standing around the track when not driving... If I end up going, it would be the weekend of Dec 15, or just after Christmas. I will post here if I go, and you are more than welcome to tag along, check it out, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to post - I can try to answer as well.

fast_frizz
01-05-2013, 05:14 AM
There is a customer appreciation day at High Plains Raceway this weekend. Cars are on Sunday. I'll be there if anyone wants to check it out. Bring a helmet if you have one for ride-alongs... Always possible

teetime4one
01-05-2013, 05:26 AM
My buddy that works out there sent me a text today saying that it is free this Sunday. He said that all I would need is a helmet and I could drive the track all I wanted. I considered it...but, I already have made plans.

wolferj-RIP
01-05-2013, 07:43 AM
My buddy that works out there sent me a text today saying that it is free this Sunday. He said that all I would need is a helmet and I could drive the track all I wanted. I considered it...but, I already have made plans.

Unless those plans include making sweet love to Cindy Lou or a ///m swap, cancel them and go!!!

Trust me on this one... :wink:

Track time is like nothing else...

sent from my "I'm a track addict" smart phone app

teetime4one
01-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Unless those plans include making sweet love to Cindy Lou or a ///m swap, cancel them and go!!!

Trust me on this one... :wink:

Track time is like nothing else...

sent from my "I'm a track addict" smart phone app

LOL
I've got to work on my sister-in-laws BMW tomorrow. She's a Denver cop...so, it's going to pay off eventually.
Then I have to make sweet-sweet love to the Cindy Lou lady. :hug::_pelvic2:

fast_frizz
01-05-2013, 04:08 PM

Trust me on this one...

What he said!