PDA

View Full Version : CA 1996 318ti M Sport

Bluefish
11-29-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm considering selling my ti. It's an awesome little car and it's my daily driver. I have too many cars though, so this one is on the chopping block.

It's a clean title 96 M Sport with 220xxx miles. It's black on black with black and red leather/cloth seats. It's a 5-speed and the clutch has been replaced, I have no record of it but it feels good. The car could use some love, but works fine as-is. For starters, the power steering pump makes a little noise when it's cold. The suspension is all original, it could use new struts/shocks and front control arm bushings. The right front fender and right rear quarter panel had dents which were pounded out by the previous owner. The dents were from separate incidents and neither were hard enough to hurt the alignment of the car, it drives perfectly straight. The a/c does not work, I have not looked into why. There's no stereo. The interior is ok, the seats are in pretty good shape but the headliner is sagging in back. On the plus side, all the windows and sunroof work, all the lights work, it has four new tires, a new muffler, front brakes, front steering tie rods, the engine runs great with no check engine light on, and it passes smog.

Asking $2400. Feel free to make an offer, the worst I can say is no thanks.

I'm In Grass Valley, Ca.

2002sue
12-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Hey there,

I live in the South Bay Area and I'm interested in your car.

Q: what's the best way to get in touch with you ?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Mark Radovan
tel(831)421-0519

camscottbendor
12-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Do you have any pictures?

Bladez 0f Fury
01-31-2013, 01:59 AM
I hate to Necro post, but I can't access Bluefish's account to send him a PM. Anyways, Still got this available?

1996 328ti
01-31-2013, 02:59 AM
I hate to Necro post, but I can't access Bluefish's account to send him a PM. Anyways, Still got this available?You can now send PMs.