PDA

View Full Version : autocross events??? So Cal---

bmw///m3///
11-19-2004, 04:57 AM
I drive past El Toro airforce base all the time and it seems that thier is a autocross thier every weekend. Idid a search for it on the internet but couldnt find anything. Does anybody know anything about El toro event scheduale or other local events???
Thanks.

ZeroG
11-19-2004, 07:35 AM
I drive past El Toro airforce base all the time and it seems that thier is a autocross thier every weekend. Idid a search for it on the internet but couldnt find anything. Does anybody know anything about El toro event scheduale or other local events???
Thanks.

It was called Mazda Rev It Up!!! I think there are factory car events but I could be wrong.

bmw///m3///
11-19-2004, 07:47 AM
I know about mazda rev it up, its really cool and cheap, but only a couple times a year. I mean like every or atleast every other weekend thiers a track set up in the old runway by the toll road. Thier like tons of cars running the track with campers and the whole shannagans/// I heard the runway alfphalt schreds your tires though.

Zerog are you going to erwindale? I might be getting that 2002 z3 coupe dakar hopefully within a week. vvrroom vvrroom ALso whats the deal with club meets with the local bmw chapters? sound fun :rah:

ZeroG
11-19-2004, 05:16 PM
I know about mazda rev it up, its really cool and cheap, but only a couple times a year. I mean like every or atleast every other weekend thiers a track set up in the old runway by the toll road. Thier like tons of cars running the track with campers and the whole shannagans/// I heard the runway alfphalt schreds your tires though.

Zerog are you going to erwindale? I might be getting that 2002 z3 coupe dakar hopefully within a week. vvrroom vvrroom ALso whats the deal with club meets with the local bmw chapters? sound fun :rah:

LA Chapter Autocross? I thought it has been postponed... Let me know if you know otherwise. Or do you mean to run the 1/8 mile track? Never been for the drag stuff.

Don't know about El Toro have you tried looking atthe SCCA Solo website? http:www.solo.com (I think!)

The Mazda thing was OK. You really only get to comp runs on the track and that is no time to practice technique atleast no for me.