PDA

View Full Version : Gun/paintball attachment - LED Flashlight and 5mw Laser

hotmilk400
06-15-2013, 09:12 PM
I know, its random, but I have a New LED Flashlight and 5mw Laser attachment for any gun/paintball device.

If you don't like it, you can ship it back for a full refund.

I know a friend who owned a gun store and he was closing up to move away from the area... I bought 20 of these things to help him out. I have one on my gun and it works great and the flashlight is very bright.

Looking for $50 $40 Shipped anywhere in the US. Contact me for international shipping. If you want more then one, i will provide a discount. Just trying to get rid of them for what i paid for them. I was originally selling them on ebay for $75, (he was selling them for $99 before) but I need the money now. Still have 10 of them out of the 20 i bought.

Comes with new batteries!

Functions:
- LED light
- Red Dot Laser
- Combo of both

Specs:

(1) Red Laser Sight

(2) Wavelength: 650nm

(3) Output Power:<5mw

(4) Weight: 0.3lbs with batteries.

(5) Battery: 2pcs x CR123A

(6) LED 300 lumen (LM) - Life: 20,000 Hour Bulb Life

(7) Material: Polymer (ABS)

Features:
650nm red laser sight with Super Bright 3 Watt Lumen LED for up to 3 hours of continuous use on 1 set of batteries. The light weight, black color polymer body features a quick release mounting latch. This insures the flashlight is securely attached but will allow for a speedy removal.

Mode selector will allow the user to set various operation modes, such as flashlight only, laser sight only and flashlight/laser sight combo. Included cord remote switch turns flashlight on/off quick for momentarily sight. 650nm red laser sight is fully adjustable for Windage and Elevation with included Allen wrench.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/13040129.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/13030214.jpg

Thanks

Romak
06-16-2013, 06:24 AM
I'm not looking to buy one but for others that may be interested, are these for a standard rail (picatinny, weaver or nato) or a rail on a pistol? Some pistols have a different rail system on them that won't fit the same on a typical assault or rifle rail and seeing as it's mounted on a pistol in the picture I just wanted some clarification.. If you're unsure and you can find somewhere on the box or instructions that has measurements or gives a number of some kind, a typical rail is somewhere close to 20mm wide.

hotmilk400
06-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Hey, sorry I somehow forgot to mention it. They fit a standard rail, but aren't notched out for any single type of rail. meaning, it should fit all standard rails like Picatinny, weaver, and tactical rails. It fits any standard rail because it doesnt lock into spot using the notches on the rail, but is quick release instead. Hope that helps.

AlfonsoDean
07-16-2013, 05:22 PM
I know, its random, but I have a New led lights (http://www.niceledlights.com) and 5mw Laser attachment for any gun/paintball device.

If you don't like it, you can ship it back for a full refund.

I know a friend who owned a gun store and he was closing up to move away from the area... I bought 20 of these things to help him out. I have one on my gun and it works great and the flashlight is very bright.

Looking for $50 $40 Shipped anywhere in the US. Contact me for international shipping. If you want more then one, i will provide a discount. Just trying to get rid of them for what i paid for them. I was originally selling them on ebay for $75, (he was selling them for $99 before) but I need the money now. Still have 10 of them out of the 20 i bought.

Comes with new batteries!

Functions:
- LED light
- Red Dot Laser
- Combo of both

Specs:

(1) Red Laser Sight

(2) Wavelength: 650nm

(3) Output Power:<5mw

(4) Weight: 0.3lbs with batteries.

(5) Battery: 2pcs x CR123A

(6) LED 300 lumen (LM) - Life: 20,000 Hour Bulb Life

(7) Material: Polymer (ABS)

Features:
650nm red laser sight with Super Bright 3 Watt Lumen LED for up to 3 hours of continuous use on 1 set of batteries. The light weight, black color polymer body features a quick release mounting latch. This insures the flashlight is securely attached but will allow for a speedy removal.

Mode selector will allow the user to set various operation modes, such as flashlight only, laser sight only and flashlight/laser sight combo. Included cord remote switch turns flashlight on/off quick for momentarily sight. 650nm red laser sight is fully adjustable for Windage and Elevation with included Allen wrench.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/13040129.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/michaelplaner/13030214.jpg

Thanks
Looks nice very nice indeed. I would love to get one.. Do you still have it? Looking forward for quick reply... Thanks:)

hotmilk400
08-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Hey, sorry, im not sure if i got back to you or not, but i do have some. just PM me, i check them more and dont always get notified about messages