PDA

View Full Version : anybody from NC or miami?

devilddog88
12-06-2004, 01:29 AM
im just wondering, i haven't seen a 318ti except in a website other than mine, that is. Im from Miami,FL however im stationed in NC, but i usually go down to miami every month. :pistols:

robcarync
12-06-2004, 03:01 AM
im from cary, nc, which is right outisde of raleigh...

camp lejeune...is that air force?

just curious...im starting college at NC State next fall and im looking to do Air Force ROTC...just wondering how you like it.

devilddog88
12-06-2004, 03:06 AM
well actually im a MARINE, and i kinda like it , is alright i guess but i,ve hear air force boys live pretty good, and the food is awesome (unlike ours)

u know i bought my car in raleigh... they had the best price

robcarync
12-06-2004, 03:17 AM
i was thinking about being a marine at first but my mother vetoed that because she said shed die of being nervous all the time.

wow i just ran a virus scan and found 155 viruses...

anyway thats cool....marines are cool...and so are bmws

devilddog88
12-06-2004, 03:20 AM
yeah i know my mom is the same way

i haven't told her im going to iraq on feb. im waiting after new years.

damn!! 155

robcarync
12-06-2004, 03:30 AM
yeah i just removed 146 and healed 9...that was suprising because i thought my computer was fixed because for hte last week it has been down due to viruses...

you're only 19...did you become a marine striaght out of high school or did you get pulled out of school to serve?

if you do navy/marine rotc or are in the reserves, marines have been known to yank you out of college...where as other divisions (IE: AF) are known to let you finish a college degree before they call you up