PDA

View Full Version : Long-time reader now Ti owner

AutoM3otives
01-01-2005, 04:04 AM
Been reading up on this board for quite some time and can finally voice out and say that I own a Ti!

Was looking for a daily driver since my M3 was too precious to use everyday, so the Ti was a logical choice. Awesome gas mileage for a euro car, looks good, and c'mon, its a BMW!

Just got it this week. Blue with M-Sport Package, Automatic tranny so my parents can use it too.

Awesome board! Love it here!

Happy New Year!

- Ryan

CirrusSR22
01-01-2005, 04:37 AM
Sweet, and Welcome. :biggrin: EXACTLY like mine!

ZeroG
01-01-2005, 04:52 AM
Been reading up on this board for quite some time and can finally voice out and say that I own a Ti!

Was looking for a daily driver since my M3 was too precious to use everyday, so the Ti was a logical choice. Awesome gas mileage for a euro car, looks good, and c'mon, its a BMW!

Just got it this week. Blue with M-Sport Package, Automatic tranny so my parents can use it too.

Awesome board! Love it here!

Happy New Year!

- Ryan I guess that makes three of us that car is just like mine as well.

-Chad

rendoll911
01-01-2005, 10:03 PM
Great looking car! Plan on doing any mods?

robcarync
01-02-2005, 04:46 PM
it looks similar to mine...except i dont have m technic body kit, fog lights, and i have 10 spoke rims...but color and everytyhing is the same as mine!

i love both of your cars man! they really look nice!

AutoM3otives
01-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Great looking car! Plan on doing any mods?

Thanks for the comments.

At this point, not really. Probably upgrading the wheels to 10 Double spoke M3 wheels for a wider track. Other than, its just my daily driver. I don't want to get sucked into modifying it too much (or at all) since I already put so much time and effort into my M3.

I know my dad wants to do some mods to it, like Angel Eyes and exhaust, but that's about it.