PDA

View Full Version : Know of Auto Body painting in/around Philadelphia?

cmoore
03-30-2015, 08:29 PM
I have a montreal Blue z3 and ti both of which are in good shape. But each needs a panel or two repaired/repainted. Sure there are tons of repair shops out there, but I don't know or trust anyone of them. I have had insurance repairs done on a few of my cars, trucks, but they seem to not be very interested in just shooting a panel or two for me to install myself, since they are busy non-stop with insurance jobs. At the other end of the scale, I also am unwilling to try a random guy who advertises on craigslist and "comes to my home" to do the repairs because I think paint should be applied in a spray booth. Anyone local to Philadelphia know or have any recommendations? I am not looking to get this work done for an extreme discount - I am happy to pay for quality of work, and hope to establish a long term relationship with a painter because I also have 3 motorcycles that are a few months from needing their panels repainted.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Chris

macilona
03-31-2015, 01:10 AM
Hello Chris....i have had good experience with 2. Matus brothers at 8 w front street in bridgeport (between king of prussia and norristown) repainted a front fender and hood on my ti. They were recommended by a nearby bmw specialty shop. Very good and reasonable cost. The other is c r cars at 3375 richmond street, near the betsy ross bridge. They do restoration and painting and i had the hood of another car done there, and were recommended by a vintage restoration shop. Send a pm if you want more information Good luck, mac