PDA

View Full Version : first oil change

barische
01-17-2005, 07:06 AM
ahha, i used purolator oil filter for $ 9.99, and 5 quarts of mobil 1 sythetic blend oil 10w-30 for high mileage vehicles, $ 2.50 / per quart. it was easy as makin coffee. i jacked the car. put 2 stands. dranied the pan. then i used my friends forearm strenght to open my oil filter cap. (kid is a beast) replaced the plastics on the oil cap. 3 of those. then put the filter close the cap, again wiht my friends super strenght. then close the plug for the pan. fill the engine. it took about 30 min. it was fun too then we did the same thing for my friends car, 1997 pontiac firebird which is also a beast like my bmw but it is faster than mine. then we took the both cars on the road and floored em. wow, sythetic blend makes difference. i am very happy wiht it. i also love my bmw. i worship the car, i mean what else can i do. i do everything for it, i mean anything i can do. i am broke as hell. i spend the last dollar in my pocket for the oil. now i dont have money for this weeks lunch. well i guess ill save it for gas and that will make me feel full. hahahah.
good luck. love ur ti.