View Full Version : BMWPlanet Fest III

ZeroG
01-22-2005, 02:06 AM
BMWplanet presents: - The 3rd annual BMWplanet Fest -

When: January 23, 2005 (Sunday)

Where:...Direct Wheel Autosports
...............5300 Katella Ave.
...............Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Who: Everyone is welcome, however BMW vehicles have priority for parking inside the show.

Show hours: 10 AM – 2 PM / Spectators
*If you want your car to be displayed inside the show please arrive no later than 9 AM. (spaces allocated will be on a "first come first serve basis")

Beginning in January 2002 a few BMWplanet members and staff put together BMWplanet Fest I in Orange county, California as a meeting place for enthusiasts to meet, exchange information about all things automotive, also to hang out and have a good time. What we thought was going to be a small gathering turned out some 200 people. The following year we did BMWplanet Fest II at the same location. Once again we surprised ourselves when 300+ enthusiasts showed up for the meet. This year we are taking it several steps forward by organizing BMWplanet Fest III at a renowned facility Direct Wheel Autosports located between LA and Orange counties. This year we will have product demos, complimentary refreshments, giveaways, beautiful models, prize raffles, show cars on display and vendor booths displaying their products. This is a unique opportunity for enthusiasts to interact with vendors on an intimate level.
There will be media at the event, such as Eurotuner magazine, Tuningwerks magazine, and European car magazine. ImportXtream will be filming the event for their upcoming Import lifestyle DVD. There will also be countless photojournalists present from many “webzines” and message forums. If you would like to display your car at BMWplanet Fest III please arrive no later than 9 AM. Questions about setting up a booth/canopy should be directed at Lee at lee@bmwplanet.com. You may ask questions about the event here and we will answer them promptly. Please email info@bmwplanet.com for any other questions.

Direct Wheel Autosports

BMWplanet Fest II

lkwd318ti
01-22-2005, 05:23 PM
Awesome, I'm going to show up along with my dad's car and my brother's car so that's going to be fun. c-ya there Chad and fellow 318ti people.

ZeroG
01-24-2005, 02:58 AM
Here are some pic's from the event. Nice event turnout could have been a little better. I won some stainless steel break lines. hehe

http://www.318ti.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=551

-Chad

lkwd318ti
01-25-2005, 09:07 AM
The meeting was pretty cool. It was cool seeing people from before and meet alot of people. There was an ///M powered ti there too. Cool stuff :rockon: . It was the first time i've seen one in person. Too bad the raffle wasn't as cool as i thought it would be (By the way, congrats on the brake lines Chad). I was hoping that they would raffle off the headlights with DDE's. Oh well, its all good, at least i had fun.

-Randy