PDA

View Full Version : Central Texas Ti Owners.

slo318TI
12-30-2016, 03:49 AM
Looking to see if their are other members in the central Texas/Austin area.
I've only seen 2 other 318ti's in the area both driven by older women hahaha.
Would love to network with some other owners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e30topdown
12-30-2016, 03:55 PM
I'm in Round Rock. Active in the Tejas Chapter and ZSCCA, too. My ti is my DD.
Ken

slo318TI
12-30-2016, 03:58 PM
Ken

No way? I work in cedar park, what color is your TI?

slo318TI
12-30-2016, 03:59 PM
Ken

Also you're a member of Texas BMWCCA?

e30topdown
12-30-2016, 04:16 PM
Boston Green. Yes, I'm a member of BMW CCA. Texas has three chapters: Lone Star is DFW area, Houston, and Tejas is Central and West Texas. Most Tejas events are in Austin/San Antonio area. Ever been to any events?

slo318TI
12-30-2016, 06:12 PM
Boston Green. Yes, I'm a member of BMW CCA. Texas has three chapters: Lone Star is DFW area, Houston, and Tejas is Central and West Texas. Most Tejas events are in Austin/San Antonio area. Ever been to any events?

No I have not but I've been extremely interested in joining & meeting up with some of the guys

slo318TI
12-30-2016, 06:12 PM

When is the next event?

e30topdown
12-30-2016, 06:17 PM
Go to Tejas chapter.org to read about the next event. It is not a driving event, but the annual post-holiday party that includes the yearly awards, etc. not sure what is going on in February. Usually third Sat. of month, though. We always sign up through the website, too.

slo318TI
12-30-2016, 06:18 PM
Go to Tejas chapter.org to read about the next event. It is not a driving event, but the annual post-holiday party that includes the yearly awards, etc. not sure what is going on in February. Usually third Sat. of month, though. We always sign up through the website, too.

Oh sweet I definitely will! Do you know of any other Ti owners in the area?

e30topdown
12-30-2016, 06:24 PM
I have only seen a couple of ti's at events in my 10+ years of involvement with the chapter. They are scarce, to say the least. When I decided I wanted a compact for a daily, I searched nationwide for four months. Then found mine in San Antonio.

slo318TI
12-30-2016, 07:10 PM
I have only seen a couple of ti's at events in my 10+ years of involvement with the chapter. They are scarce, to say the least. When I decided I wanted a compact for a daily, I searched nationwide for four months. Then found mine in San Antonio.

What a shame /:
Are you going out to the next cars & Coffee?

e30topdown
12-30-2016, 09:52 PM
I certainly could. Or we could get together for a drive as suggested in a pm from another compact owner.

macilona
12-31-2016, 12:33 AM
Howdy....i have had a ti in San Antonio for about 12 years and use it for scenic drives in the hill country around Bandera. I have joined quite a few of the Tejas chapter events, which are very enjoyable, but have not been synched up with Ken, so we have not crossed paths to see each other's car. My ti is shown on my profile on this website as well as the Tejas site. They are fun cars and i look forward to the spring activity with the club or other car events. Happy trails! Mac