PDA

View Full Version : the new worse modbug

barische
02-08-2005, 04:53 AM
yes officially im gone freakin crazy with the car. i just got a job at construction and wiht the first 100 that i will be makin this week i will be going to a tint shop and gettin the car tinted then the stereo system, then the exhaust, my bug is gotten worse. now i just work for my car and mostly everything is about the car now. my parents are thinkin, im worrying too much about tina (my bimmer's name), my friends are thinking im a freak cuz i just spend all my money on car parts, i guess that they just dont get it that tina is the love of my life now. i guess im goin little bit crazy.

m-technik_ti
02-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Hehe...............Welcome to MY world. Sorry to tell you this, but it only gets worse with time (and money, of course). Before you know it, you'll be livin in a shoebox and drivin a Ferrari :biggrin:

GDB
02-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Hehe...............Welcome to MY world. Sorry to tell you this, but it only gets worse with time (and money, of course). Before you know it, you'll be livin in a shoebox and drivin a Ferrari :biggrin:

Ah, if only :rolleyes:

KIRASIR
02-09-2005, 12:26 AM
Gotta love Texas and its winter :) That GSI in your signature looks super clean. I used to have one 4 years ago before it turned into a rust bucket. :(

SL

Ah, if only :rolleyes:

ZeroG
02-09-2005, 12:55 AM
yes officially im gone freakin crazy with the car. i just got a job at construction and wiht the first 100 that i will be makin this week i will be going to a tint shop and gettin the car tinted then the stereo system, then the exhaust, my bug is gotten worse. now i just work for my car and mostly everything is about the car now. my parents are thinkin, im worrying too much about tina (my bimmer's name), my friends are thinking im a freak cuz i just spend all my money on car parts, i guess that they just dont get it that tina is the love of my life now. i guess im goin little bit crazy.

It's the story of my life.

"My name is Chad, and I'm a modaholic." :*(

GDB
02-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Gotta love Texas and its winter :) That GSI in your signature looks super clean. I used to have one 4 years ago before it turned into a rust bucket. :(

SL

Thanks, that was my first baby, because of it I will always love Isuzu cars. And I love getting cold but not having to deal with ice on the roads.

robcarync
02-09-2005, 04:06 AM
im a bit obsessed too though i dont quite have the money to do the stuff i really want...

if there is one thing that requires more maintaince than the beamer ... it would be my girlfriend...