PDA

View Full Version : Finally, some material to work with

Alex Lipowich
03-03-2005, 04:46 AM
I have two excellent engine swap candidates now available. Please see the for sale section for some other stuff I have as well. I have two of these 3.0 liter engines available. 286 HP with the CRAZY sound and look of 6 separate throttle bodies. There is nothing like it. Trust me.

S50B30 engine includes all accessories. The oil lines and cooler were damaged at some point and not included from Europe. Full harness, intake plenum, airbox and HFM are included. Headers and all accessories are on the engine. ECU and Vanos controller are included as well. Everything you need to install it right into a car is included. I will also include a cluster for the engine that belongs in a euro M3, but was obtained from a different source, so I can not promise that the little chip on the back is perfect for the 3.0 car… but it is the right cluster for a euro M3 as it has the oil temperature guage, not the fuel economy. I am asking $5500 per engine plus shipping to get it to you.

I will be offering some interesting "upgrade" packages to these 3.0 liter engines.
For example, I have at least one catalytic converter for these and a muffler. I have a group N ecu whose chip I may copy and make available. At this point in time, I am not sure what the Group N software does differently... but I assume it raises the redline at the very least. I also will have at least one set of euro 3.2 intake funnels that are upgrades from the 3.0 versions. In addition, I will have at least one extra 3.2 dual pickup oilpan available, but this would not work of course on an E30 transplant since you need the M50 5 series oilpan to do the transplant. (though I have a source for a cast, totally flat dry sump oil pan that I currently use). I also have two sets of 3.2 headers that are slightly better than the 3.0 ones if someone is planning to upgrade the base engine.

Addendum 3/3/05: Please do not email me about requests to buy these upgrades separately from buying a motor. The only circumstance I would sell them separately is if I'm made an "offer I can't refuse". For the moment, until the engines are sold, they are reserved to the people who will be buying a motor from me.

J!m
03-03-2005, 05:34 PM
I'm interested in the 3.2 dual pick-up oil pan and hardware etc.

Contact me directly, at jim.leach@sulzer.com

L84THSKY
03-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey Jim

Can you explain the rear subframe swap from a Z3 car thing? What exact model/years Z3 cars roadster/coupes can I pull the subframe from? For visual simplicity, could you post a picture from the Real OEM website showing the parts needed. I'm seriously considering swapping subframes. That would be along with putting in a LSD. I figure they would go in together alot easier all at once.

Thanks
Eric

I'm interested in the 3.2 dual pick-up oil pan and hardware etc.

Contact me directly, at jim.leach@sulzer.com