PDA

View Full Version : TI LED Tailights ?!

BMWaffectSean
03-08-2005, 02:04 AM
Hey Guy's

I've been searching ebay for some ti led's but only find em for the 2door.. i know the ti's are smaller and havent had any luck finding LED's for em.

Can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance !!!

-Sean

bluebastion
03-08-2005, 03:15 AM
There are none to my knowledge... and I would like to think of myself as an expert on this. Haven't bought any after market tail lights yet but know of every kind made. The closest you're gonna get is either crystal tail lights, or the "lexus/altezza" types. Check out: www.autostylin.co.uk

BMWaffectSean
03-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Damn, thanks for the reply.

I'm so pissed b/c I see em all over ebay just not TI size.. they would look so great on a TI !!

What do you have on yours?

bluebastion
03-08-2005, 03:58 AM
As stated earlier I haven't bought any yet. I originally wanted the Lexus style, but I think I'm slowly turning towards the "white" crystals. They are different than the normal crystals.

BMWaffectSean
03-08-2005, 06:52 PM
White Crystals ? Do you have a link ?

durnadupa
03-08-2005, 07:44 PM
I was also interested in the LED tail-lamps. I've done my share of searching and trust me there are none out there for the ti. I have seen them on E36's before though, and though they look good in pics on the actual car the taillights look outta place.

m44ic
03-15-2005, 05:59 PM
yeah I havent seen really many appealing led taillights so am considering buying some clears and doing my own custom LED tailights.