PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Central Locking

mickd
03-08-2005, 02:30 PM
This A.M. getting out of my car, the safety harness hadn't retracted all the way and got caugt in the door by the bottom of the door below the "B" pillar. Well, I removed the harness from the door and closed it and the key won't even turn in the lock mechanism. Checked the passenger side lock and it doesn't turn either. Checked the hatch lock and it works normally, and from experience I knew the hatch lock will not open the doors. I opened the drivers side door and locked it from the inside figuring this might reset the system and the passenger side button went down normally. I got out of the car and closed the drivers door and now I'm locked out, can only get through the hatch. Please Help.

mickd
03-08-2005, 03:31 PM
I slipped away from work to look at the car. Thought it might have something to do with the security system since both outside door locks wouldn't even turn. Thought the security system might need a reset. Went through the hatch and turned the ignition key on and both inside door buttons came up and the key locks the doors normally.