PDA

View Full Version : Leatherique process

bluebastion
03-09-2005, 07:59 PM
To those who brought up Leatherique in the forum, thank you. I just got it in today and am in the process of using it as I type this. This stuff is amazing... turns your old leather (on my vaders) to supple like-new leather. I just put the first coat on the driver's seat and oh what a difference it makes. Tiring though... you have to massage the oil in by hand... and I'm no masseuse. (I'm also not female.... off the subject.... but yes it is gender specific) I'll try to post pics of before and after... Now, back to work.

BMWaffectSean
03-09-2005, 08:18 PM
Can't wait to see pic.'s!!

L84THSKY
03-09-2005, 08:20 PM
I have the cleaner and dye sitting by my seats, too lazy to start the project. Love to see the results. Your's are dark, mine are light, will be nice to see how well it works on both combinations.

To those who brought up Leatherique in the forum, thank you. I just got it in today and am in the process of using it as I type this. This stuff is amazing... turns your old leather (on my vaders) to supple like-new leather. I just put the first coat on the driver's seat and oh what a difference it makes. Tiring though... you have to massage the oil in by hand... and I'm no masseuse. (I'm also not female.... off the subject.... but yes it is gender specific) I'll try to post pics of before and after... Now, back to work.