PDA

View Full Version : Does ANYBODY get any durability out of NXT?

agentf1
04-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Does ANYBODY get any durability out of NXT? I seemed to only get 2 weeks max from this stuff. I have also found that anything negative that is posted on meguiarsonline is immediately deleted/censored. Whats up with that?

Excellent post Mr Pepperoni. They tried to feed me the same BS.

M98318ti
04-28-2005, 04:53 AM
I put some on about a month ago and it is just as smooth and still has the shine i have washed it about 9 times and been through 10 rainstorms in a month and it is still there i let it sit on there min. of an hour before i remove it just do the inside of the car then remove

m-technik_ti
04-28-2005, 05:21 AM
Having worked in the automotive detailing field in the past, I can honestly say that NXT is a pretty decent polymer based wax for the money. I've been using it every once in a while coupled with Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish, and its been lasting on average about 2.5 months, which is pretty good considering it needs to make it through our harsh Canadian climate. However, it is a polymer-based wax, so it doesn’t achieve the high gloss that a pure carnauba wax can achieve. Try Meguiars Gold Class Clear Coat Car Wax or Deep Crystal System; both are carnauba-based waxes, coupled with a polish and you may achieve better results.