PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished

moovinfast
04-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Hey... check out my ride and tell me what you think.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/moovinfast

city
04-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Hey... check out my ride and tell me what you think.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/moovinfast

Nice Ti, are you parting with any of the audio/video components?? also I think 10 may be a little to high for a 95

cali-ti
04-12-2005, 12:27 PM
i'm guessing it sounds pretty nice :) hope to God you never have to use the spare tire ;)

moovinfast
04-12-2005, 10:08 PM
I dont need the spare thanks to AAA. As for 10k being too high.... I have over 8k in the stereo alone. So figure half for the stereo 4k, 6k for the car, about 1k for the new wheels and tires......

MEDIA PUSHER"
04-15-2005, 12:10 AM
8K sounds real steep for the work done, I really really like the idea of 5.1 sound and i'm sure it sounds sick but there's just not much music out there in that format, unless you installed it for movies and gaming where the front display, though beautifully integrated, seems too small to warrant thx quality surround sound unless you spend alot of time gaming by yourself in a parked car. the enclosure is dope, i'm not a huge fan of single subs, but again thats from a dual channel perspective. one question though, does that rear view camera function as an actual rear view or just for when the hatch is open? Over all if I heard it i'd fall in love but i just don't feel the flow from the pictures, not trying to criticize, my whip is sadly still bumping stock, but i spend all my money on dj equipment... as a side note i'm developing translucent resin custom enclosures with inteligent lighting, i'll get pics up when they're ready

moovinfast
04-16-2005, 05:45 AM
yes the camera is functional. It moves when the hatch opens or closes so it still points back. As for the 8k, the equipment I have in this car isnt cheap. The xtant x1001 and x604 each go for $1200 a piece and the deck was well over a grand think it was $1300 and a 6.5inch alpine screens are about $800 each new.. Thats $5300 in parts alone without the audio processor, camera, speakers, sub, box, wires (running 0 guage), fuses or any labor at all. And both the cameras are hook up to all 3 video inputs (games, dvd, or camera) can also listen to the radio while a dvd is playing for people in back.

aceyx
04-16-2005, 06:52 AM
what the crap is with leaving the ti out in the cold and putting the accord in the garage?! :biggrin:

in any event, i'm wondering why you put such a large chunk of change in something only to sell it all.

other than that, to recoup your costs your best bet is to part the system out, and sell it separately from the car. most people interested in having an 8k stereo would want to do it themselves, i think. if you can find a buyer, that's cool, i just don't find it likely.

gadgetphreak
04-18-2005, 03:03 AM
What did you use for the Alpine screen surround in the center console? I have a project I am working on and need something that fits in that space well and yours looks really nice...

Thanks,
Gadget