nick_hegel
04-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Me too! Prior Lake

nick_hegel
04-29-2005, 05:37 AM
Bump. Come on Minnesota TI's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Represent

myblueTI
05-13-2005, 01:24 AM
Is there anybody trying to organize a drive or a meeting for MN Ti drivers?

myblueTI
05-13-2005, 01:28 AM
by the way nick do you like your supersprint exhaust because i ordered mine a couple weeks ago and it is on back order and its really pissing me off!! :x

nick_hegel
05-13-2005, 03:10 AM
Is there anybody trying to organize a drive or a meeting for MN Ti drivers?

Well so far it seems there are only three of us MN ti's. So it I think it would be easy to organize one!!! lmao And oh hell yeah I love my exhaust!!!! :biggrin: I will never use anything other than Supersprint.I wanted to get headers but I've only seen prices for like $800 plus. Where did you order from? I hate when companies say stuff is on backorder. My sis got me a present back in Feb and still hasn't got sh*t cuz its on "backorder". :ashamed:

myblueTI
05-14-2005, 05:26 AM
I got my exhaust from leatherz.com i am really curious to se what it sounds like only because my car is an automatic. Do you think it will sound any worse with the auto?

Well so far it seems there are only three of us MN ti's. So it I think it would be easy to organize one!!! lmao And oh hell yeah I love my exhaust!!!! :biggrin: I will never use anything other than Supersprint.I wanted to get headers but I've only seen prices for like $800 plus. Where did you order from? I hate when companies say stuff is on backorder. My sis got me a present back in Feb and still hasn't got sh*t cuz its on "backorder". :ashamed:
:?:

nick_hegel
05-15-2005, 12:47 AM
I got my exhaust from leatherz.com i am really curious to se what it sounds like only because my car is an automatic. Do you think it will sound any worse with the auto?

:?:

I can't say for sure :rolleyes: , but now that I thought about that it might make a difference in the sound. I never really noticed a difference until I hit higher rpms in the car. By the way do you have any pics of your car? I was just wondering which blue it is. Are you on mnsportcompacts.net at all? check it out if you aren't!!

myblueTI
05-27-2005, 03:30 AM
Does anybody know of any drives or meets anytime soon ? Or is someone willing to organize a drive? :2gun:

myblueTI
06-03-2005, 03:17 AM
I am trying to organize a couple of people or so to meet down at the miday on university one of these weekends if you are willing drop a post and i will try to get some details about it soon :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-03-2005, 03:55 PM
I am trying to organize a couple of people or so to meet down at the miday on university one of these weekends if you are willing drop a post and i will try to get some details about it soon :2gun:

I'd love to, but I probably won't have my car for like a month or longer. :x I got rearended last week. So my car is sitting in a body shop getting it's rearend felt up and scoped out. :biggrin: If you get a specific day/time setup just let me know and I might have my car back hopefully!!!!

myblueTI
06-04-2005, 07:22 PM
that sucks you got rear ended . how bad was he damage to your car? I think i would of fliped if someone rear ended me but oh well ill try to get a date set up for the meet but i dont know where to do it because there are sooo many parking lots and places to meet down there its crazy :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-04-2005, 11:00 PM
that sucks you got rear ended . how bad was he damage to your car? I think i would of fliped if someone rear ended me
Not horrible few dents in the hatch and the rear bumper. Took it to Hopkins Auto Body(if you know of it). They do really good work and usually help u screw insurance companies into paying for quality work. The rear suspension might be tweakeed a little too. But I was replacing the clutch, getting a camber kit, and replacing my cat this last week anywho. Once I get her back it will be like a brand new TI. Midway can really blow sometimes. I would suggest HarMar mall parking lot. It's close to the area, but away from the homo cops and fart canned civics. Keep in touch about it and hopefully the cars fixed quickly :rolleyes:

myblueTI
06-05-2005, 01:32 AM
ya i will figure out where we can meet when the time comes but i think i might have a new bimmer by that time i am looking at htis really sweet 323is323is :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-06-2005, 01:52 AM
MMMMM purty wheels on it. What engine is in it, 2.5 inline 6? Are you getting rid of your ti??

myblueTI
06-06-2005, 02:01 AM
ya its a 323is but it has the inline 6 2.5 so its pretty quick. I dont know i am looking to get an e36 coupe but i still kinda a want a ti. Its just that i want(not need) more power in my ti. I think it would be more worth it to buy a new bimmer than put that much into the Ti what do you think? :2gun:

myblueTI
06-06-2005, 02:18 AM
You should make up some bogus stuff about the accident like Ya rigth after you got rear ended umm my downing atlanta supercharger fell off so im going to need that replaced as well oh ya and those 18 inch hre rims those were stolen when my car was towed to the shop so ya im going to need those replaced too

Not horrible few dents in the hatch and the rear bumper. Took it to Hopkins Auto Body(if you know of it). They do really good work and usually help u screw insurance companies into paying for quality work. The rear suspension might be tweakeed a little too. But I was replacing the clutch, getting a camber kit, and replacing my cat this last week anywho. Once I get her back it will be like a brand new TI. Midway can really blow sometimes. I would suggest HarMar mall parking lot. It's close to the area, but away from the homo cops and fart canned civics. Keep in touch about it and hopefully the cars fixed quickly :rolleyes:
:2gun:

nick_hegel
06-06-2005, 02:20 AM
lmao, i just realized I think we are the only two posting on this thread!!!!Honestly, I think I would rather have the TI with a swap. Theres something about having the unique body with the engine. Best of both worlds!!! I would think if you take your time and shop around, you could end up finding a good deal on the parts. And I know an awesome mechanic out in Maple Lake that does like a flat rate of $50 an hour. He does all the work on my car and I can completely trust him. I'm thinking of doing a swap once I pay off this car and buy a new one. I want to strip the ti I have now and run an s50/s52 motor, but right now it's just a wet dream

nick_hegel
06-06-2005, 02:27 AM
You should make up some bogus stuff about the accident like Ya rigth after you got rear ended umm my downing atlanta supercharger fell off so im going to need that replaced as well oh ya and those 18 inch hre rims those were stolen when my car was towed to the shop so ya im going to need those replaced too

LMFAO!!! Somehow i don't think State Farm would fall for a supercharger falling off, but I guess trying doesn't hurt. BTW is that 323 stock cept for the wheels?? and how much are they asking on it?? (I promise I won't try to buy it)

myblueTI
06-06-2005, 02:31 AM
i dont know if i want to pay the money for the swap though i hear it is just as powerfull with the dasc so i think i might look into that i alittle more but i am still looking at a swap so. But i hear there is a turbo out there for it and it really hauls balls so i might have to check into that. I just want the cheapest way to keep up with a stock m3. Plus my Ti is an auto so i i want to swap the tranny but a couple of mechanics that i have talked to say that a s/c is better with an auto and a turbo is better with the manual so i have lots to consider but it is still what you call a "wet dream" :ashamed:

myblueTI
06-06-2005, 03:37 AM
the 323 has 18" wheels, lowered it 2 inches, exhaust, k&n intake filter, sub and amp, dynomatted trunk for the subs, tinted windows, sirus radio, harmon Kardon sound system, aftermarket alram system and its going for about 13 thousand. I think its a pretty good deal but allot of people are telling me for 13 you can get a m3 but the insurance would rape me because im under 18 so thats not an option. thats why i want to be able to keep up with a m3 but i dont know i really like the look of the e36 coupe allot. Allot to be done too since it has the 2.5 in it too :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Yup insurance sucks!!! Thats part of the reason I have my ti. I don't think 13k is horrible for it. Car already has good additions to it and still has plenty of potential!!

myblueTI
06-07-2005, 03:06 AM
ya im just going to keep the ti because i think i can do some stuff to it now and wait and just get an m3 when i am older and have the money but i think i am going to try to do some autocrosses this summer. so i am going to do suspension and tires and hopefully my exhaust whenever the hell it comes in :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-07-2005, 02:39 PM
ya im just going to keep the ti because i think i can do some stuff to it now and wait and just get an m3 when i am older and have the money but i think i am going to try to do some autocrosses this summer. so i am going to do suspension and tires and hopefully my exhaust whenever the hell it comes in :2gun:Good choice on keeping it! Not very many around so you may as well keep it since you got one already. Anyway there are always going to be plenty of modified 3 series coupes for sale. BTW are you going to the Volksport show on Sunday June 12th??

myblueTI
06-11-2005, 12:51 AM
where is this show and what kind of cars are there? Is it just like a meet or is it a show? Are you going to be there? :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Oh I will for sure be there. I've been planning on it for a few months. I believe it is an actual show! All I really know about it is that it's being held at Westside Volkswagen in St. Louis Park/Western Mpls. Technically it's only a VW show, but my brother talked to a few guys and heard that a bunch of bimmer guys are showing up too. Bring your car if you can make it and I'll keep an eye out for a ti. I'd rather look at a ti anyways!!! lmao

myblueTI
06-11-2005, 01:03 PM
I dont think i will be able to make the show i work at 2 on sunday so since your going you should take some pictures and post the good ones for me :biggrin: There should be at least one TI i think but if there isnt oh well i am not going to worry. :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Definitely taking some pics for ya!!!

CirrusSR22
06-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Anyone in MN have any left-over 16" OEM Sport Wheels (Style 18 )? I need to replace a bent one. Bad paint is OK, but they must be absolutely true and straight. I don't need the tire.

These ones:
http://zoouz.free.fr/Wheels/TMP_wheel/bmw_wheel_018.jpg

P.S. This is double posted in the WTB section as well. Probably a big no-no, but :rolleyes:

myblueTI
06-12-2005, 05:16 AM
Its really funny that all of us in this thread have blue cars hahaha :hahano: must be a mn thing oh well haha :2gun:

myblueTI
06-13-2005, 05:27 AM
I am looking for a black out grill in MN so if anybody has one or know someone who does just let me know

nick_hegel
06-15-2005, 06:39 PM
I am looking for a black out grill in MN so if anybody has one or know someone who does just let me know
thanks :2gun:Just found this on eBay>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7980253262&category=33645
Seems like a decent deal and good looking kit!!

myblueTI
06-16-2005, 12:49 AM
My exhaust just came today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus i have clear corners and side markers and new white face gauges coming in tomorrow what a good week :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-16-2005, 02:54 PM
My exhaust just came today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus i have clear corners and side markers and new white face gauges coming in tomorrow what a good week :2gun: GOOD STUFF!!! My car just got finished at the body shop yesterday and now its going to the mechanic to finish the clutch and other stuff. I know just how you feel, YAY! :biggrin:

myblueTI
06-16-2005, 03:07 PM
well i had to wake up at 8 today so the exhaust plce could squeeze me in to put it on or else i had to wait untill monday. but i got it on now it sounds very good , i love it :biggrin: it sounds good but its not too loud at cruising speeds. peace out gone driving :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Got any pics of it???

myblueTI
06-18-2005, 01:16 AM
something wrong with the memory card so i cant load the pics ill try to take more and post them :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Supposed to get my car on Friday!!! I talked to Motorwerks and Sears Imported Autos about having an alignment done once I get it. The tech at Sears said they can't do it because of the camber kit and then the tech at Motorwerks had never even heard of a camber kit. Can u believe that?? I hope that it was just a salesman that picked up the wrong line, but OMG what a friggin idiot!

myblueTI
06-21-2005, 02:44 AM
what a friggin idiot. Even if it was a salesman he still should of know what camber plates are OMG !! :ashamed: i would be ashamed if i was him

myblueTI
06-21-2005, 02:47 AM
I threw on my clear corners and clear sidemarkers today and my bud who has a 2002 325Ci thought it would be cool if we raced and i had him off the start but when we got to about 85 he pulled in front of me and when we got to 100 he was maybe a car in front of me so either my car is faster than i think or his car is slower than i think. What is the deal do you think?
Oh well it was cool to finally race him and be pretty close so whatever :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Not bad I'd be happy to stay with a newer 325 anyday! I think the engines are pretty even with each other, but because his is a bit larger they can always pull more at higher speeds. Are you changing the signal bulbs to clears or leaving them amber??

myblueTI
06-25-2005, 01:57 AM
did you get your car back yet ? :2gun:

nick_hegel
06-25-2005, 03:42 AM
did you get your car back yet ? :2gun: :x nope! maybe another week.5 or so. I had to get a new flywheel. So I'm ordering a Turner 9lb one on Monday. Turner was closed this afternoon when I called. This absolutely blows!!! I don't know if I'll ever get it back.

myblueTI
06-29-2005, 03:12 PM
I left all the lights with the white bulbs. It looks 10x better. But i think its illegal i think they have to be amber not white? Not fully sure on that but i got my radar working so thats cool now.

nick_hegel
06-29-2005, 03:34 PM
I think you'll be ok. My brother changed his signals to white in back and bluish on the front and side, plus he has blue leds signals in the mirrors. Sometimes I want to change too, but my new mirrors have the amber led signals. My new lightweight flywheel should be dropped off tomorrow :evil_lau: !! Sooo maybe I'll get it back in a little over a week.

myblueTI
07-03-2005, 04:37 AM
ya im not worried that much about the lights but when my dad drove the car he got a ticket for no front plate and i dont want to put it back on because it looks dumb so i have it in the front window and you can only see about half of the license plate :? . i am worried that im going to get a ticket and then they will say something about that i already have a ticket for no front plate and i still dont have one on. That is why i bought the radar. Now lets just hope that it works really good :2gun:

nick_hegel
07-03-2005, 05:36 PM
At least your dad got the ticket and not you!! lol I think I should have my car this Friday.

myblueTI
07-06-2005, 06:55 AM
man these last couple of days before you get your car are going to feel like weeks. Sucks but at least its just days and not months or years

CirrusSR22
07-06-2005, 04:59 PM
I spotted a blue ti on Saturday the 2nd at about 6:30pm. It was driving west on 494, going past the Northwest hangars (34th ave.) Just got a quick glance so I didn't see much of it, but there were 3 people in it. Any of you?

nick_hegel
07-06-2005, 05:12 PM
I spotted a blue ti on Saturday the 2nd at about 6:30pm. It was driving west on 494, going past the Northwest hangars (34th ave.) Just got a quick glance so I didn't see much of it, but there were 3 people in it. Any of you? not me, I'm still TIless until monday

myblueTI
07-06-2005, 09:54 PM
not me. I saw one a month ago over in northtown by bestbuy. It was a cali top and the same blue as mine.

nick_hegel
07-07-2005, 03:21 PM
I used to think Alaska Blue was a rare color, then I came to this website and realized it might have been the only god damn color they sold in this state. lol

myblueTI
07-09-2005, 05:55 AM
ya lots of blues. Dude i would be going nuts if i was you. I would have to have my car at least once a week at the least just to go out and just drive to relax. Man how long have you not had your car now ? a couple weeks/months/years

nick_hegel
07-10-2005, 03:42 AM
ya lots of blues. Dude i would be going nuts if i was you. I would have to have my car at least once a week at the least just to go out and just drive to relax. Man how long have you not had your car now ? a couple weeks/months/years lol I'm extremely patient! My car has been gone since June 1st. I talk to the mechanic(also a friend) about every two or three days. He guarantees I'll have it by the end of this week. Waiting on Napa to press in some god damn subframe bushings and the car can be put back together. Once I have it back I might actually go down to University hust for ****s and giggles. Should be soon. I do miss having occasionall night drives to chill out after work, but I got my sisters Nissan Sentra Spec V. It's definitely a cheap jap car, but it can still handle and accelerate pretty decent! It does in a pinch lol

myblueTI
07-10-2005, 03:45 AM
You cant tell me that that is faster and handles better than you Ti

nick_hegel
07-10-2005, 03:48 AM
You cant tell me that that is faster and handles better than you Ti OH GOD NO! Not even f-ing close to it! I still dream of the day I get to pick it up and get rid of the japcrap

myblueTI
07-10-2005, 04:00 AM
ya my sister ha d mazda speed protege and it had a turbo so it was pretty fast. Prolly beat my car cause i have an auto and hers was a stick though. Weird thing is we never raced. I dunno why should of though. Oh well. I know my car would of handeled better for sure though :evil_lau:

myblueTI
07-10-2005, 04:07 AM
Once I have it back I might actually go down to University hust for ****s and giggles.

Is that right down by porkys? on university

nick_hegel
07-10-2005, 04:23 AM
Once I have it back I might actually go down to University hust for ****s and giggles.

Is that right down by porkys? on university Yup, Porky's is one of the more popular places on Uni. But in the end I might just have more fun finding some twisties to play on. Turbo Protege sounds like a lot of fun! Do you have any pics of it?

myblueTI
07-10-2005, 04:51 AM
I go down there sometime with a buddy of mine. If you ever go down there you should give me a call and see if im there or call me before you go and we could meet down there maybe. Sorry cant find any pics of the car.

nick_hegel
07-11-2005, 03:47 PM
I got to do some valet with a few buddies this weekend. It was soooo sick. I parked an '05 Audi S4, '05 Audi A4 1.8t, '05 Range Rover, '04 BMW X5, a Jaguar XJR (i think), Mercedes SL600 AMG and the best was an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish!!!!! :evil_lau: That car was so sick. Pretty fun to pick a few hundred bucks for just a few hours of work. So damn hot though :x

edit pic of the vanquish
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/nick_hegel/Vanquish.jpg

myblueTI
07-15-2005, 06:19 PM
thats pretty fuggin sweet if you ask me. I bet its nice to have your car back now :biggrin:

nick_hegel
07-15-2005, 06:33 PM
thats pretty fuggin sweet if you ask me. I bet its nice to have your car back now :biggrin:I still don't :ashamed: Maybe monday/tuesday??? It just keeps moving back. I'm waxing/detailing it so nicely when it's back though!! I'm almost more excited for that.

myblueTI
07-15-2005, 09:25 PM
yesterday i went down to minnatonka and stoped at sears to look at the new 3's. Not to bad actually after looking for a while. But the sweet part was that down at morries mazda the have 2 ferrarisand a dozen new masaratis. The used car maneger said that my dad could drive whatever he wanted to. Guess what we drove......
Nothing i was sooooooo pissed!!!!!
I cant believe they keep setting back the date for your car. Why is it taking them so long to fix it. They must be encountering new problems or something.

nick_hegel
07-15-2005, 11:44 PM
The mechanic was just waiting on Napa to press out old subframe and press in new. They took over a week to do that. But he picked them up today and hopefully have everything assembled and over to Performance Alignment early next week. Why did you not drive anything???? Last weekend I saw a really nice silver M3 with some black rims with a polished lip. Looked super nice. Did u see it??

myblueTI
07-15-2005, 11:50 PM
ya i was pissed about not driving anything but i didnt see that m3 there. They had lots of sweet cars there though. It made me fell like i was driving the wrong car or i was in the wrong place. Pull up and park next to a 99 ferrari 355 spyder it was soo sweet. If it was a hardtop i would of had to buy it there. well i would call my best friend Bill Gates and he would wire me the money you know :rolleyes:

nick_hegel
07-16-2005, 12:02 AM
ya i was pissed about not driving anything but i didnt see that m3 there. They had lots of sweet cars there though. It made me fell like i was driving the wrong car or i was in the wrong place. Pull up and park next to a 99 ferrari 355 spyder it was soo sweet. If it was a hardtop i would of had to buy it there. well i would call my best friend Bill Gates and he would wire me the money you know :rolleyes:whoa whoa I thought u were nailin one of the hiltons. I thought that Nikki was your sugar momma!!! :biggrin: When did you start hookin up with gates??? :blink:

myblueTI
07-20-2005, 12:04 AM
Bill is actually my father. Nikki hilton is the g/f you know :_pelvic: . She said that paris thinks your hot !! She saw a pictre of your car and said "thats Hot"

myblueTI
07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
this is one of the longer threads on the forum

CirrusSR22
07-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Those Cheesheads have a longer one though :biggrin:

nick_hegel
07-20-2005, 05:14 PM
Come on guys, it's not the length of your thread its how you.........never mind!

edit btw wi thread has like 18 pages and ohio has like only 4. But they all suck anywho!

myblueTI
07-20-2005, 05:29 PM
they also have four times as many people as we do. I mean do they talk about paris hilton on there threads ? Thats Hot!

nick_hegel
07-20-2005, 05:31 PM
mnblueti are you planning on the eurowerks drive??

myblueTI
07-20-2005, 09:50 PM
i dont know depends when it is. I will go check and see when it is.

nick_hegel
07-20-2005, 09:54 PM
i dont know depends when it is. I will go check and see when it is. I don't know if they actually set the date yet. Digital K mentioned Aug. 28th, but that is the same weekend as the rally thing in Bemidji.

myblueTI
07-20-2005, 09:57 PM
Ya i dont think i will be going because 1) i will be out of town and 2) i dont have upgrade suspension so that leaves me out:(

nick_hegel
07-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Ya i dont think i will be going because 1) i will be out of town and 2) i dont have upgrade suspension so that leaves me out:( Someday! lol I'm trying to see if they can do it a few weeks later in early sept maybe so i can go!

not2fast
07-21-2005, 03:35 AM
Hello local boys and girls.

I'm searching for a 318ti as a daily beater and something to play with. Could you guys keep me posted when one comes available? I'm looking for one with 120k or less miles and a 5-speed is a must.

If you guys autox or do track events I run with the COM and MAC.

nick_hegel
07-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Hello local boys and girls.

I'm searching for a 318ti as a daily beater and something to play with. Could you guys keep me posted when one comes available? I'm looking for one with 120k or less miles and a 5-speed is a must.

If you guys autox or do track events I run with the COM and MAC. Welcome not2fast!! Nice MR2 btw and I'll keep an eye out for you.

myblueTI
07-21-2005, 07:04 PM
me too

not2fast
07-22-2005, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

You guys know anything about this 318ti?

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=185521280

myblueTI
07-23-2005, 04:11 PM
it looks to be in pretty good shape but i think the rims are a must go when you buy it. Check it out might be worth it.

not2fast
07-23-2005, 04:59 PM
The rims are a total turn off. I'll have to give the guy a call when I get a chance. Lately I have been in NC more then MN.

myblueTI
07-25-2005, 03:53 AM
sweet looking mr2 i almost bought one of those but i got into the Ti mode and changed my mind.

myblueTI
07-25-2005, 03:55 AM
Nick do you have your car yet?

nick_hegel
07-25-2005, 04:47 PM
Nick do you have your car yet? maybe tuesday. I'm just waiting on alignment now! did you guys notice that the mileage on that ti said "N/A"? WTF?

myblueTI
07-26-2005, 04:46 AM
Sweet! its about time you get your car back. We should go down to university this weekend check out the place maybe hold a meet down there so we can all get to know each other? See some other cars that we can appreciate.

nick_hegel
07-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Sweet! its about time you get your car back. We should go down to university this weekend check out the place maybe hold a meet down there so we can all get to know each other? See some other cars that we can appreciate. I'll get pulled over because i have a headlight out. I have to do some more car parts shopping when I get it back. I'm all giddy today!!! :dance:

myblueTI
07-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Ya you should really hurry up and fix your car. I want to see it

nick_hegel
07-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Ya you should really hurry up and fix your car. I want to see it I want to see it too! If it weren't for this site, I wouldn't remember what a TI looks like. The mech said my rear suspension looks really good. He painted vairous part gloss black and yellow to match the bilsteins. Still have no word from him yet this morning as to when i get it back. :frown:

edit I GET THE MFer TONIGHT AFTER WORK!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO. :dance: :dance:

myblueTI
07-28-2005, 03:56 AM
about f***ing time dude post up some pics

nick_hegel
07-28-2005, 02:43 PM
I drove it until like 1am last night. SOooooooo nice!! After about 1000 mile break in I'll start hammering on it, but until then nothing over 4500 rpm. It's nice to be back to some beautiful german engineering. Took some pics I'll try to post now.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/nick_hegel/bvcenter.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/nick_hegel/mirrortread.jpg

Not my greatest photography work, but I just wanted to drive a bunch last night. I was so excited I couldn't hold the camera still. The new Dunlops grip like all hell!! sick tread pattern too! I don't want to sit at work today :mad:

myblueTI
07-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Thats Tight!!!!!!!!!!BOI

nick_hegel
08-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Thats Tight!!!!!!!!!!BOI Thanks dan! fyi the eurowerks drive is on Sept 18th now. Hope you can make it!

myblueTI
08-01-2005, 11:54 PM
sorry dude out of town

nick_hegel
08-03-2005, 03:49 PM
sorry dude out of town Oh well! I' sure there will be more drives. U takin a road trip or what?

myblueTI
08-03-2005, 06:16 PM
nope good ole family vacation you know

myblueTI
08-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Do your wheels stay cleaner from brake dust bacause of the color or can you still notice the brake dust on the wheels

nick_hegel
08-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Do your wheels stay cleaner from brake dust bacause of the color or can you still notice the brake dust on the wheels There has to be an assload of dust to notice it. But I wash the car enough to rinse a decent amount off. On occasion I'll completely take them off and run over to a car wash and really clean them up with a microfiber mitt and wheel cleaner. Hope you have fun on the family vaca. God I'm glad I don't have to do the summer trips anymore! :biggrin:

edit: Post #100 woohoo! :_peace: (very slow day at work for me today!)

myblueTI
08-04-2005, 08:08 PM
I am thinking of either painting my wheels or getting new ones i havent decided yet
Hmm

myblueTI
08-04-2005, 08:08 PM
11 pages now WOOT WOOT!!:)

nick_hegel
08-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Painting what color?? What other wheels are you interested in? HRE's would looks sick if you have the cash.

nick_hegel
08-04-2005, 08:20 PM
I actually really like the wheels you got right now! Just get your car lowered and I would leave it at that.

myblueTI
08-05-2005, 05:22 AM
well i am planing on lowering it maybe next week if i have time and then now thinking of getting those adr rims those are sick!

nick_hegel
08-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah I've seen lots of good looking ADR rims. How are you lowering your car? springs/shocks?

myblueTI
08-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Im finally putting on my bavauto lowering springs since ive had them for a couple months now. Ya i really like those wheels allot. Do you think they would look good on my car? I think they will but i want another opinion other than my own.

nick_hegel
08-06-2005, 05:11 PM
I think they would look sick especially with the dropped stance!

myblueTI
08-07-2005, 04:47 AM
i know but i really dont have the money to get those wheels. Sucks having no money:(.

myblueTI
08-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Well when i lower it then i will see if i really NEED new wheels or if i just wanted them. I just bought new tires too.

nick_hegel
08-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Sucks having no money:(. I know just how you feel! I'm spending an assload on my car.

myblueTI
08-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I bet. It is my money pit Money goes in and it is never seen ever again. But im happy doing it. But hopefully i will have my car droped about 1 1/2 by the end of the week with the bavauto springs finally

nick_hegel
08-08-2005, 06:53 PM
I bet. It is my money pit Money goes in and it is never seen ever again. But im happy doing it. But hopefully i will have my car droped about 1 1/2 by the end of the week with the bavauto springs finally Must post pics when done!!!!!! Still have yet to see color pics of your car and not just the exhaust. lol The drop will look good still with the wheels you have on anyway!

myblueTI
08-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Ya i know
By the way my car is Avus Blue very simaler to your color

nick_hegel
08-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Ya i know
By the way my car is Avus Blue very simaler to your color I love all the different shades of blue they have. Order hid's from Umnitza yesterday! God I love/hate my credit card :biggrin:

myblueTI
08-11-2005, 04:55 AM
well i think i am going to have to go and try to get my car lowered tomorrow or i will have to wait untill i get back from vacation so i better go and do that

myblueTI
08-11-2005, 04:55 AM
post up pics of the headlights when you get them i really want to see them and how much did you pay for them

nick_hegel
08-11-2005, 02:38 PM
post up pics of the headlights when you get them i really want to see them and how much did you pay for them Will do! Paid $749 shipped.

myblueTI
08-12-2005, 03:56 AM
sweeeeet

nick_hegel
08-13-2005, 05:11 AM
I'm so friggin bored right now!

nick_hegel
08-13-2005, 05:33 AM
Hey Dan, one of these weeks I'm definitely going down to Uny!! Once I get my hids in we should meet up and chill with the other homies from eurowerks. Plan on doing it soon, okay?????

myblueTI
08-13-2005, 03:51 PM
well hope fully next month cause i will be on a vacation from the 18-27 . Post up pics when you get them installed

myblueTI
08-16-2005, 10:57 PM
too bad i will be gone

nick_hegel
08-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Don't worry weather should still be nice for a while. We'll go down some weekend. I'm tracking the FedEx package by the day. Should have it on Friday maybe??

myblueTI
08-17-2005, 05:15 AM
Post up some pics when you get them in cause im sure ill be able to locate a computer to check it out. Ok we will go down there but it has to be before school starts and i think we start on the 6-7 of september since im still in high school:(

nick_hegel
08-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Post up some pics when you get them in cause im sure ill be able to locate a computer to check it out. Ok we will go down there but it has to be before school starts and i think we start on the 6-7 of september since im still in high school:( I hate that feeling knowing you have the first day coming up. I could never really enjoy the last few days of summer. My rents would always take us to the State Fair on its last day and it was the worst feeling riding home knowing you had to get up for school the next day! :mad: What year are you in, senior/junior?? I graduated in 02, but I still feel the same as I did when I was in school.

I went to Hooters in Burnsville last night for my 21st. SOooooooo ****ing fun! The waitresses loved the group we brought in. It was like 40 people. I was kinda pissed though cuz they didn't have a normal bar with hard liquor, just tap beer. So I loaded up on that :drunk: :drunk:

myblueTI
08-18-2005, 09:07 PM
im a senoir this year. Almost done with high school FINALLY:)

nick_hegel
08-18-2005, 09:37 PM
im a senoir this year. Almost done with high school FINALLY:) You must be taking some spelling classes this year, huh? :biggrin:

nick_hegel
08-22-2005, 07:20 PM
xenon pics

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6739

myblueTI
08-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Sweet pics! The lights look great if I had the money thats what i would buy.

myblueTI
08-30-2005, 07:10 AM
Man those actually look terrible get some new ones and sell the ones you got now to me ill give you like $300 and ill even pick them up haha
Jk they are fricken sweet

nick_hegel
08-30-2005, 02:58 PM
Man those actually look terrible get some new ones and sell the ones you got now to me ill give you like $300 and ill even pick them up haha
Jk they are fricken sweet Sure just let me know when you can pick them up! :wink:

myblueTI
08-31-2005, 05:28 PM
Well I can pick them oup right now

nick_hegel
08-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Well the passenger side angeleye is not working so you can have them for free!! :rolleyes:

myblueTI
08-31-2005, 07:07 PM
Its not working? That sucks do you want me to pick them up soon

nick_hegel
08-31-2005, 07:13 PM
Its not working? That sucks do you want me to pick them up soon yeah the sooner the better. it looks so ghetto and i'm just straight up embarrassed to be driving it in this condition. :biggrin:

But seriously I'm going to try and take a look at it this weekend maybe to figure out what happened. But then again I might go downtown just for ****s and giggles

myblueTI
08-31-2005, 07:58 PM
Haha whatever dude i hope you figure it out cause it would be really ****y if they didnt work or they got screwed up. I think that ill just put super white bulbs in my car for now.

nick_hegel
08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm not too worried. Umnitza warrentied everything and Matt is pretty helpful. Even if he was a prick I used a Visa card. If the product worked for only three days and they give me **** I'll just have visa refund my monies and start the lawsuit.

myblueTI
09-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Ya thats what i would do

myblueTI
09-05-2005, 06:37 PM
make sure they throw in an extra pair of lights for me :)

nick_hegel
09-08-2005, 08:57 PM
how is school??

sorry just rubbin it in! :biggrin:

CirrusSR22
09-09-2005, 08:24 PM
It's rare enough that I see a 318ti, but I've seen 2 blue ones on the past 3 days.

#1, a Sport model (exactly like mine). Westbound Cliff Road, Eagan. Younger chick; I smiled and waved, but nothing :( Guess not an enthusiast, or I'm ugly :wink:

#2, base or Active, Eastbound 494 in front of Motorwerks BMW, interestingly enough :)

:smile:

nick_hegel
09-09-2005, 08:44 PM
I saw a green one by the State Fair entrance on Labor Day. It's the only the second non blue TI I've seen in the state.

myblueTI
09-10-2005, 06:21 PM
how is school??

Its not too bad i have some pretty easy classes so I think it should be a good year and our football team just beat our biggest rival last night so we are pumped up

nick_hegel
09-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Good shnit! Senior year is teh best anyway. Are you 18 yet??

myblueTI
09-12-2005, 10:11 PM
No not till fricken next may it sucks being so young

nick_hegel
09-13-2005, 02:38 PM
No not till fricken next may it sucks being so young I know how you feel I didn't turn 18 until two months after I graduated.

myblueTI
09-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Yes, it really blows because all my friends have a gambling addiction and I am glad im not 18 because i probably would to.

nick_hegel
09-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Yeah I remember all my buddies wanted me to go gambling and to strip clubs. But I didn't need to piss away money to see titties and actually got action from my girlie instead.

nick_hegel
09-15-2005, 02:13 AM
Fu#**ng right, 500 posts today!!

Im bored :biggrin:

myblueTI
09-15-2005, 02:36 AM
I can see that

myblueTI
09-15-2005, 02:37 AM
317 !!!! Im such a post whore:(

nick_hegel
09-15-2005, 03:35 PM
317 !!!! Im such a post whore:(
Well that's obvious by the slutty way you dress online. :chuckel:

nick_hegel
09-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Dan u missed a kickass drive on Sunday! Kris posted some pics over on eurowerks. Check them out!

myblueTI
09-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Well I went on a long ass moped ride with all my friends Sunday.

nick_hegel
09-22-2005, 03:07 AM
That's cool! I've never done any mopeding before. Are you going to Uny on Friday night at all?? I'll probably be down around 9:30 or so at the Checker lot. Let me know if you are going!

myblueTI
10-01-2005, 05:23 AM
Hey Uny tomorrow maybe? let me know

nick_hegel
10-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Hey Uny tomorrow maybe? let me know
I would, but I'm moving this weekend. :frown: I still haven't finished pakcing everything.

myblueTI
10-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Ok well if you change your mind ill probably be down there

nick_hegel
10-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Ok well if you change your mind ill probably be down there
Keep an eye out for me at the checker lot. When I go I usually stop there for most of the time. Have fun if I don't see ya!

myblueTI
10-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Ya alright!

nick_hegel
10-03-2005, 10:00 PM
You go down???

myblueTI
10-04-2005, 09:08 PM
No I didnt

nick_hegel
10-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Don't tell me you just sat around with your thumb in your butt. I was moving, but I still made time to go out.

myblueTI
10-05-2005, 12:03 AM
Ya actually thats exactly what i did. haha:chuckel:

nick_hegel
10-05-2005, 01:08 AM
rofl well it is fun to do sometimes i guess! :biggrin:

I ended up grinding with some spanish chick:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: It was a good night!!!!

myblueTI
10-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Boy What a pimp!!!:drunk:

nick_hegel
10-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Spotted a red base ti going south on 35e yesterday in Eagan. Looked like a younger guy driving it maybe high school age.

myblueTI
10-13-2005, 01:59 AM
Well it seams like that is a pretty pimp ass car for a highschool kid to drive :)HAHA

nick_hegel
10-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Well it seams like that is a pretty pimp ass car for a highschool kid to drive :)HAHA
You suck! I drove a '91 Buick Century in high school.:frown:

myblueTI
10-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Well actually i drove a 91 toyota camry for my first winter so its all good

myblueTI
10-16-2005, 06:19 AM
Its alot nicer to drive a bimmer now since you know im almost 18 :tongue:

myblueTI
10-31-2005, 03:30 AM
Anyways id rather have an m3 but im not complaining