PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone...newbie here!!

Brrrknstock
04-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Hi everyone!! My name is Jules and I just discovered this site so I thought I would give it a whirl. I am 32 years old and live in Central Ohio. I drive a 1997 white 318ti. It is my baby, and I love her!! I have always loved the 318ti because you don't really see that many of them so when I found this one 3 years ago and it was in MINT condition, I had to buy it, and it was the best decision I have ever made. Anyway enough about me...I'm gonna spend a little time reading some other posts, and hope to enjoy my stay here!

Tyler
04-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Hello and welcome to the site,you'll find alot of useful info on here.

nick_hegel
04-25-2005, 04:57 PM
Welcome to the site Jules!!! Any mods to her?? They are definitely unque cars and thats why I bought mine(well that and they are really cheap too :biggrin: )

96cali
04-25-2005, 06:37 PM
Welcome! I live in Cleveland, there are a few others here from Ohio too. Check out www.understeer.com. (http://www.understeer.com.) Chris is in Hilliard outside Columbus and is a top notch wrench. His wife owns a '97 ti too. Watch for another Dent and Dyno Fest in C'bus this summer and help us Ti'ers represent!

schussey
04-25-2005, 08:41 PM
welcome! You will find this site to be extremely useful.

-chris

cali-ti
04-26-2005, 12:25 AM
you'll find a lot of useful info here and some very knowledgeable people. we have everything from true stock to full engine swaps/turbo/supercharger installs so it's pretty much the full range :)

Brrrknstock
04-26-2005, 02:09 AM
Welcome to the site Jules!!! Any mods to her?? They are definitetly unque cars and thats why I bought mine(well that and they are really cheap too :biggrin: )

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! As for mods....I have to say no, she is just as she was when born into this world, lol. I am buying the lip spoiler for the trunk (I think that's what it's called), and I would like to have remote start installed.

hotdog19d
04-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the site!!

Brrrknstock
04-29-2005, 07:09 AM
Welcome! I live in Cleveland

I am going to see U2 in Cleveland on December 10th (my birthday). Just thought I'd share that I guess lol. And as for Hilliard I am very familiar with that area I used to live in The Bradford at Easton apartments, so I was right in the middle of everything.

Brrrknstock
04-29-2005, 07:12 AM
Watch for another Dent and Dyno Fest in C'bus this summer and help us Ti'ers represent!

What exactly is a Dent and Dyno Fest? Sounds very interesting, and I would be more than happy to represent!!

96cali
05-02-2005, 07:34 PM
I willl let you know when I hear details on Dent&Dynofest '05.