PDA

View Full Version : proof that money can't buy class.

aceyx
04-29-2005, 09:40 PM
http://www.gspr.com/blau/acurabot_photos.html

what amazes me is that this guy can look at this and say "yeah, this looks good."

jmoti
04-29-2005, 09:51 PM
The acura fights the evil forces of...the Decepticons!

Panzer_M
04-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Saw that at HIN(Which we were showing at with CFBMW)

I told one of the booths that using an Acura and such is crap as Blaupunkt(read Bosch) is a German firm and should be promoted with a GERMAN Car, like a Merc, Audi, Bimmer, or VW....

My CFBMW Title of Reis-Jager fits me.....I HATE jap cars, most of their owners and all of their JDM styles....lol

Panzer_M
04-29-2005, 10:00 PM
BTw it amazes me how 'tard mod their cars.

1500$ for a front bumper kit(Minus paint and install)

but other than rotors and paint, the brakes are still stock......Ever heard of a BBK?

but when your driving an over-weight LS or GSR I guess stopping isn't in your image I guess.

yea i am harsh....but I really really hate cars like that.

hopefully my Ti and future 2002ti will show the world the opposite of that.

Roll on, Panzers
Roll on.

Tyler
04-30-2005, 01:44 AM
Please excuse me while i puke my brains out..

Mendi3
04-30-2005, 02:06 AM
Now it's time for me to throw up.....I'll be right back...

Rusty_insano
04-30-2005, 03:13 AM
I think its kinda funny how it has so much money into it and its running threw a vtec...

MEDIA PUSHER"
04-30-2005, 03:25 AM
Insiders say Blaupunkt is going to take trade shows by storm diversifieing into the portable stanitation industry and start 'pimping' porta-potties, at least then it'll have form and functionality

nick_hegel
04-30-2005, 04:37 AM
I am somewhat partial to asian cars(only because Integras got me interested in modified cars) but after seeing that car I'm embarrassed for jap cars also. God I love BMW and good looking (german) cars. Seriously though all those gauges make it so fast seriously!!!.......................................... jk

maurolin
04-30-2005, 07:01 AM
That car is bad ass. I mean... I won't EVER do that and spend that much into an acura... but think about the MASSIVE amount of work it has!!! PROPS to the guy.

anyway.... back to our Ti subjects....

losichu
04-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Its a shame really, to have put so much work into that car. It would have looked good perhaps if he would have stopped 100 hours before he actually finished. Its just over done, plain and simple.

sKunkman
05-01-2005, 09:25 PM
All those guages and he forgot to put in a speedometer....

It also looks like those LCD screens are blocking his view of the road! GASP!

96cali
05-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Yall crazee, dat shiz off da huk yo.

MEDIA PUSHER"
05-02-2005, 07:17 PM
werd!

Shaggy
05-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Its like an ugly space ship that landed here on earth. I mean with the 20 TV screens and guages its like they have to check everything in the car for take off. And its definately got to be really fast, I mean its a Japaneze car... :rolleyes: . Yeah right I can run faster than it can accelerate. Sry just hate all them Jap cars.

JPerfect
05-12-2005, 04:38 AM
yeah, i know a kid who put like 6 tvs in his acura rsx, and he had been pulled over by cops about 5 times and gotten tickets a few times because they were a distraction...

then he wrecked it on the highway while under the influence :drunk: "watching a movie"

sad part is, he left his DVD of "Hung Wankenstein" in the unit. :_pelvic:

Yeah, he will never live that down, or get his license back.