PDA

View Full Version : Really need help here !!! audio system

s1k4a7
05-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Oh boy, i could use some help here. I have a 3.18ti 1997. here are the things i would like to know

1.) i purchased a Alpine cva-1003 mobile media system. I need to know how to instll it and if i need any special adapters or plugs.
2.) Also have a Alpine EQ CDA-5755g. as you can guess i have no space to work with after the MMS is installed.
3.) and does anybody have any ideas where to put a 4 channel amp?

Any help would be apreciated :biggrin:

maurolin
05-05-2005, 01:52 PM
nice head unit. I have the navigation unit for it and the sound field controler electronic Eq. Alpine 3342 left over when I had my cva-1006. it got stolen.

the cva is simple to install, but if u are going to add video and amps there is really no write up. get an adaptor for your car from circuit city ($15) and make sure you RTFM

s1k4a7
05-05-2005, 07:39 PM
thnx, i'll do that. Any one got any answers to the other questions?

aceyx
05-05-2005, 09:25 PM
depends on how big the amp is (dimensions, not power).

some people attach it to the back seats, some make a false floor and install it there. if i were to keep it simple (i'm part of the occam's razor crowd), i'd just build a bracket to fit in the left part of the trunk.

i have no idea what the EQ is, or how large it is. some people opt to install things in the glovebox once the dash is full.