PDA

View Full Version : South Cali Or Cali ?

ZeroG
05-09-2005, 07:10 AM
Anyone interested in some kind of Cali "TI" meet? I live outside like Los Angeles, but is the boys from up north wanted to meet us half way I might be interested in venturing up north.

Just trying to see if there is some interest.

-Chad

lkwd318ti
05-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Hey Chad,
Depending on the size and date of the meet, I might consider going the distance to see a bunch of Ti's.
But yeah, I would perfer a meet around our LA area haha (sorry NorCal people).
We should have it at Santa Barbara BMW like Bimmerfest!!! :biggrin: haha just kidding about the SB BMW, but yeah, that area might be cool (hwy 154 anyone?)
Driving halfway up North might be fun though...now that I think about it
Just my thought.
-Randy

Donuts4unotme
05-14-2005, 06:03 AM
I think that its a good idea to meet half way, I have no problem for meeting halfway. Im taking a vacation road trip up there anyways around june 10th to sacramento and further. Hopefully we can get something together have everythats interested in this post when they might want it or when they are free to come.
that would be cool if i could just stop by on my trip, that would be luck.

Donuts4unotme
05-21-2005, 07:09 AM
Who was in contact with the people up north, if people would like to go then we should put something together. start off if to see if anyone is interested.

ZeroG
05-27-2005, 04:20 PM
I know there are some members in Washington and Oregon...

I figure people can just post here if they are interested, and if we get interest we can start to pick out a date.

-Chad

SportAuto
05-27-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm in San Luis Obispo building a 332Ti right now :) If you guys want to do a north/south thing maybe I can help?

Tucker