PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going To...

city
05-19-2005, 11:49 AM
Import Wars this Saturday at the New England Dragway in New Hampshire?? If so anyone interested in meeting up there?? PM me or just let me know. The site for the event is www.importwars.com I guess it only happens once a year so maybe we'll get some skylines from japan or something, but that might be pushing it:/ If no one goes I rep the ti's solo hard as hell.

Tyler
05-19-2005, 03:13 PM
I went up there opening night about a month ago. My buddy and i went up there with like 8 cars,it was pretty crazy. Alot of nice cars were there, i thought there was gonna be alot of new hampshire rednecks with there cars all rednecked out.

city
05-19-2005, 03:17 PM
You should go there this saturday, my ass will be out their but I aint reppin a red neck car, thats for sure.

L84THSKY
05-19-2005, 04:58 PM
That's a weird coincidence. I will be in New Hampshire on Saturday, for my first visit. A British motorcycle shop closed recently in Henniker, due to the death of the owner. The entire shop, and all contents are being auctioned off Sunday at 10:00am. My GF and I are driving up to New Hampshire Saturday morning, and we didn't have any plans untill Sunday.

Where is this meet? That website doesn't have any info.

Import Wars this Saturday at the New England Dragway in New Hampshire?? If so anyone interested in meeting up there?? PM me or just let me know. The site for the event is www.importwars.com I guess it only happens once a year so maybe we'll get some skylines from japan or something, but that might be pushing it:/ If no one goes I rep the ti's solo hard as hell.

Tyler
05-19-2005, 05:19 PM
it's in Epping,NH

HMM try this

http://www.newenglanddragway.com/

There was a ford turbo diesel there when i went and it was blowing everything away. low 12's at 115mph. the thing was nasty

L84THSKY
05-19-2005, 05:37 PM
Looks to be about an hour east of Henniker. I better ask my GF about it, she might get pissed.

it's in Epping,NH

HMM try this

http://www.newenglanddragway.com/

There was a ford turbo diesel there when i went and it was blowing everything away. low 12's at 115mph. the thing was nasty

city
05-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Lemme know if your going L8 aswell as anybody else interested. I talked with the owner of the ti with the widebody kit for sale which I might be purchasing, but they didnt want to make the drive since they are going to SEMA today:/

Tyler
05-19-2005, 06:47 PM
I might be down,i got a 2 1/2 hour drive to get there though,so we'll see.