PDA

View Full Version : Headlights

ImmortalTechnique
05-20-2005, 07:07 PM
I need some headlights with angel eyes for my 96 ti. Does anyone know where I can find some good cheap headlights? Those ebay ones look pretty wack with the blinged-out chrome housing. I just want some w/ black housing, angel eyes, and possibly that black or clear sphere that some have on the lights.
Also, 4D model headlights fit ti's right? because i bought 2D corners once and they didnt fit.
Thanks for your help.

madfronter
05-20-2005, 07:41 PM
I was thinking about purchasing a set of these. It states that they are for 4 door E36 models except for the 318ti compact. But if the 4 door headlights fit our car then these should too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7975368361&category=33710

m-technik_ti
05-20-2005, 08:23 PM
4-door e36 headlights/sidemarkers will fit the ti. If you want good quality ellipsoids and the brightest angel eyes on the market, i would suggest you buy from www.umnitza.com.

If you are on a tight budget, i would suggest Depo Projector36 ellipsoids, and if you want oem quality, go for ZKW or Bosch brand ellipsoids. The ones in the above post are pretty bad quality from what i have seen; many of the sets seem to have bad moisture problems.