PDA

View Full Version : Langka Paint Chip Repair

motorwerk
05-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Does this stuff work as advertised?

http://www.langka.com/

I've seen many success stories posted on the web but thought I'd ask the 318ti'ers on this board...thanks...motorwerk

cali-ti
05-24-2005, 04:31 PM
don't know, but if it does, i'd be interested as i have about a thousand chips in my paint!

Tyler
05-24-2005, 04:56 PM
I wouldn't try it unless someone i know did and liked it.

sikbrik
05-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Ask around on the Volvo boards...those guys seem to like it. IPD, an aftermarket performance Volvo distributor, actually sells it in their catalog and recommends it highly.

aceyx
05-25-2005, 06:39 AM
a friend of mine used it on his e36 m3, but to remove paint overspray. however, he said it worked beautifully. i'll ask if he used it to fix any chips.

motorwerk
05-27-2005, 06:05 PM
a friend of mine used it on his e36 m3, but to remove paint overspray. however, he said it worked beautifully. i'll ask if he used it to fix any chips.
Thanks peeps...since there was not too much feedback on this, I decided to 'bite the bullet' and buy it. Will let everybody know how it works on my silver 318ti....motorwerk

cali-ti
05-27-2005, 06:12 PM
cool ... be interested to hear your experiences and opinion. i could probably spend a week (or at least a weekend) trying to fix up all the stone chips on my car :(

motorwerk
06-02-2005, 05:31 PM
cool ... be interested to hear your experiences and opinion. i could probably spend a week (or at least a weekend) trying to fix up all the stone chips on my car :(
Update: I received it today and will try it out this weekend. My friend has a black Civic and is gonna try it on hers as well...Will let everybody know how it turns out. I HATE ROCK CHIPS!!! motorwerk