PDA

View Full Version : Florida. AATuning Active autowerks experience.

maurolin
05-26-2005, 05:36 AM
well, I left to Colombia on a business trip and left my car at Active for a rom tuning and checkup.

all I have to say is WOOOOOWWW!!!! they treat YOU and your car like a 5 star hotel!

Karl and Gary, THANK YOU!

I now SWEAR BY AA!! those guys are simply the BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN on BMW related subjects.

My car slepy inside everyday for 13 days. I picked it up last night... and drove it to Tampa (about 3 1/2 hour haulin ass)

....."is is now ready to install the supercharger" they said.... "but before you do so, you highly need a track pipe." they added.

welll with a smile on my face, and my mother next to me asking when we were leaving to tampa, I replied: " we'll get it done july 24th when I drive back to Miami to drop mother off for her return to Colombia"

I am planning to get the track pipe next week, and dyno to see the difference. when I do so, my custom mid pipe with no cats a resonator, and a B&B TRIFLO cat back will be for sale for those of you that have a 6 cyl swap OBD1 ONLY!!! (about $450 for it all) as well as my 1998 4 spoke M3 OEM steering wheel WITH airbag, as i finally got my MOMO Millenium EVO.

For all of you, AA is the SH*&T. worth it EVERY PENNY!!!!

cali-ti
05-26-2005, 06:10 AM
is it becoming a straight track car or will it still be streetable? glad to hear everything went better than expected :)

maurolin
05-27-2005, 04:50 AM
streetable, I guess... but I'd like to get the best of both worlds... as soon as i am completely satisfied with power and looks.. I'll start an E30 track only car.... and save my Ti for weekend racer..